━━━━━━ (𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒)

Lyanna looked out the windows of the communal hall, which overlooks Hogwarts Lake, while drinking tea she had picked up in Hogwarts' kitchen

She was so focused on her thoughts that she didn't notice when Cassian approached.

- How did you get in here? - asked when she noticed his presence there

- I have my tricks. - in fact, he had just persuaded a first-year student to open the doors for him - Won't you come to watch the first phase of the Tournament?

- Do you know what the theme of this phase is?

- No.

- Good. You're going to be surprised. I'll meet you there.

- Sure. - convinced that the sister was going, he left the communal hall

After finishing her tea, Lyanna placed the same on the table and turned toward the dormitories. She wasn't surprised to see Draco Malfoy standing there.

- Would you like something, Malfoy?

- Yes. Can I take you to the Tournament? And watch Potter lose in style?

- No. I can walk alone, Malfoy. Or should I call you by your new name? The Amazing Bouncing Ferret

- Have you heard about what happened?

- The whole Hogwarts knows.

Lyanna smiled in a corner, and passed the blonde bumping into the shoulder of the same and left the communal hall.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

The applause broke the summery air as if they were snaring a window; Krum had finished - it would be Harry's turn at any moment.

Harry stood up, vaguely noting that his legs seemed not to respond to his command. He waited. Then you heard the whistle ring. He then crossed the entrance to the tent, panic rife inside him. And now, I was going through the trees and through an opening in the fence.

The boy saw everything before him as if in a slow dream. There were hundreds and hundreds more faces in the stands that looked at him, and in the midst of these faces, he searched for Lyanna, not finding the girl.

And there was the much-feared dragon on the other side of the enclosure, lying on his brood of eggs, his wings half closed, his yellow and evil eyes fixed on him, a monstrous, monstrous black lizard, shaking his horntail hard, which left marks of a meter long dug into the hard ground. The crowd made a hell of a noise, but whether you were nice to him or not, Harry didn't know.

He held up his wand.

- Accio Firebolt! - he screamed.

So he waited, every fibre of his body wishing, asking if it didn't work, if he wasn't on his way.
Then he heard her, cutting the air at his back; he turned and saw the Firebolt firing in his direction, beginning to fly over the forest, reaching the fence and snarling motionless in the air, waiting for him to mount it.
He ran his leg over the broom and pushed him against the ground.

A second later, a miraculous thing happened.

As he gained height, as the wind passed between his hair, as the faces of the crowd turned into mere flesh-colored dots down there and the dragon reduced to the size of a dog.

It was just another quidditch game, nothing more, just another quidditch match, and that dragon was just another opposing team.

Harry repeated that thought in his mind.

He looked at the egg litter and located the golden egg shining among the others, clustered safely between the animal's front legs.

- Okay... - Harry said to himself - You can... Come on, and you dived.

The dragon's head accompanied him, but the boy knew what he was going to do, and threw himself right on time, a spurt of fire had been spat out at exactly the point he would be if he hadn't strayed... but Harry didn't care.

The great dragon kept following the boy's progress, his head turned over his long neck. Harry threw himself quickly at the time the dragon opened his mouth, but this time had less luck - he escaped the flames, but the critter whipped his tail up to meet him, and when he turned to the left, one of the claws lightly scratched his shoulder, tearing his robes.
Harry felt his shoulder burn, but the cut didn't seem to be too deep.

Harry began to fly, first to one side, then to the other, far enough for the breath of the animal not to pierce him, but still offering a threat strong enough for the dragon not to take his eyes off him. The animal's head turned to one side and the other, as if it were watching the boy. Harry flew higher. The dragon's head rose with him, his neck now stretched to the max, still moving, like a serpent before his charmer. The boy went up a few more palms, and the animal let go
a roar.

Then the dragon clung, finally opening the powerful black wings of leather - and Harry plunged. Before the dragon realized what he had done, or where he had disappeared, the boy was flying at full speed to the ground toward the eggs, now without the dragon's clawed paws, Harry let go of firebolt's hands, grabbed the golden egg. And, with a large rip-off, he climbed back up and stopped in the air, over the bleachers, the heavy egg well fastened under his good arm.

As if a button had clicked on his mind, he finally heard the screams of the crowd, and again, searched for Lyanna, this time more carefully, and did not find her. Stormborn had not gone to watch the first round of the Triwizard Tournament.