━━━━━━ (𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒)

As the days were slowly approaching, Harry finally got the courage to invite the Stormborn to the prom, he found that she was going with Malfoy and the whole Hogwarts was commenting on it

Draco waited impatiently for Lyanna, it had been more than ten minutes from the agreed hour waiting for her and nothing from the girl. He was already starting to think that she had given up, until the girl showed up.

Lyanna Stormborn was there, in front of him, and it was easily the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her distinctly coloured hair was combed sideways into a braid with only two small pieces of hair out, giving a lighter view of her beautiful face and intense green eyes.

Lyanna wore a patternless, completely white, long dress with a discreet V-neck and an opening in her back. A dress that looked pretty simple, but fit the girl's body perfectly. She looked like a queen taken from the fairytale books of Muggles.

- Malfoy! Do you hear me? - she asked by slamming her hands in front of the boy's face, making him wake up.

Draco blinked his eyes, and felt his heart race, but sighed, letting his thoughts flow, trying to ignore who the person was that inches away from him.

It took Draco a few seconds to regain his speech.

- No... Sorry, I had my mind away.

- Did I ask I was late?

- N-No, haven't opened the doors yet, so...

- Hello, Draco. Hello, Stormborn. - Blaise greeted his friend, with an amused smile on his face, as if he knew something the others didn't. Lyanna greeted him briefly with her head in response.

The boy took a deep breath and tried to control his nervousness. Maybe he should have taken a Soothing Potion before that.

Draco looked once more at Lyanna, and this time he noticed something in the girl's outfit that he hadn't noticed at first. The girl wore a small brooch on her dress, a three-headed dragon.
It made him smile, finding it cute, and ironic on the same side, Stormborn always denied her family's rumours, but seemed to honour her story at the same time.

Before he could comment on anything, the large doors of the Great Hall opened, and Draco felt a light touch on his arm.

- Let's go? - Lyanna said, and Draco nodded gently as she offered her arm for him to hold. Lyanna stared for a few seconds, as if in an inner battle, but eventually accepted.

The Great Hall was breathtaking. The magic lights, the ice decorations on the ceiling and walls, the garlands, festoons and red bows, the richly decorated Christmas trees.

The long tables of the four houses were replaced by several smaller ones scattered throughout the Hall, in addition to the main table, where the principal, some teachers, and the bench of judges of the Triwizard Tournament were seated. It was where the champions and their peers sat after crossing the Hall.