━━━━━━ (𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟)

When the trio entered the communal room of Gryffindor, the place exploded with cheers and screams. There were mountains of cakes and bottles of pumpkin juice and buttery beer on top of each piece of furniture.
Lee Jordan had unleashed some of his fireworks, and Dean Thomas had hung magnificent new pennants, most of which showed Harry flying the Firebolt around the dragon's head, although there were a couple that showed Cedric with his hair on fire.

Harry poured on the food, almost forgot what it was like to feel really hungry, and sat down with Ron and Hermione.
The boy could not believe in the happiness he felt; he had regained Ron's support, he had given the first task and would only have to face the second in three months.

- Damn, that's heavy. - commented Lee Jordan, raising the golden egg, which Harry had left on a table - Open up, Harry! Let's see what's inside!

- He has to decipher the track alone - said Hermione - It is the rule of the tournament...

-Open! - they've been choiring a lot of colleagues.

Lee passed the egg to Harry, and the boy stuck his nails in the groove that ran all around the object, forcing the egg to open. It was hollow and completely empty, but the moment Harry opened it, a terrible, loud, high sound filled the room.

- Close it! - shouted Fred, his hands capping his ears.

- What was that? - asked Seamus Finnigan, looking at the egg while Harry again to close it.

- He seemed like an ominous spirit... Maybe you'll have to go through one of them next time, Harry!

- It was someone being tortured! - risked Neville, who had become very pale and dropped the loaves on the floor. - You're going to have to face the Cruciatus Curse!

- Stop being stupid, Neville, that's illegal. - said George

- They wouldn't use the Cruciatus Curse against the champions. I thought it reminded you a little of Percy singing, perhaps you're going to have to attack him when you're under the shower, Harry. - Fred said, pulling out a few laughs - Would you like some, Mione? - offered. Hermione looked with doubt at the dish that the boy had longed for her. Fred smiled. - You can help yourself. I didn't do anything to them. It's with the caramel creams that you have to take care of yourself. - Neville, who had just filled his mouth with cream, choked and spat it out. Fred laughed. - It's just a little joke, Neville.

- Did you get all this in the kitchen, Fred?

- Yes. - he answered, smiling at the girl. - Guess who I found there? Stormborn.

- How do you get in there? - asked Hermione with an innocently disinterested voice.

- It's easy, there's a door hidden behind the painting of a fruit tree. Just do a tickle in the pear, she laughs and... - he stopped and looked suspiciously at the girl. - Why is that?

- Nothing.

- You're going to try to lead a house elf strike, are you? You're going to give up the brochures and incite the guys to resist?

Some people laughed. Hermione didn't answer.

- It won't disturb the elves by saying they have to ask for clothes and wages! - warned her, Fred.

- You're going to divert the guys from the food preparation!

It was almost morning time when everyone finally decided to go to bed while climbing the dorm stairs, Harry saw Cassian enter the scene and ran up the stairs. Starting a conversation with him, which began with the Tournament, and later Harry changed course.

- I wanted to talk to Lyanna, but... I often go speechless, and you know how she is, she cuts me in a few seconds of conversation.

- And how do you want me to help you? Making her talk to you?