━━━━━━ (𝑡𝑤𝑜)

- It's a shame there's an age limit. Or I would have signed up for it. - Cassian speaks, unfortunately he was a year younger than the age required to enter the Triwizard Tournament

- Oh, I'm sure. - Lyanna says sarcastically, making the elder to push her by the shoulder

It was around midnight, and the two of them were in Hogwarts's empty kitchen.

- I caught Potter gossiping about you today. - Cassian tells, making her divert the attention of the Beans of All Flavours she was eating, before spitting one out

- Shit! Vomit flavour! - Cassian had to hold the laugh so as not to get the attention of the elves who worked in the kitchen - What were you talking about?

- I caught Potter gossiping about you today. Not just him, but the whole trio and the twins. He's the one who asked about you, you know? I heard the entire conversation.

- Spare me the details.

Lyanna chose to not know what people at Hogwarts thought of her, especially boys in the age of Harry Potter.

- Hermione was telling you about the dragon rumour. - Lyanna almost laughed - He talked about doubts of you being pure-blood and how Malfoy would be disappointed if he found out you're not supposed to be pure-blood.

- This kid chases me even in the conversations with the boy he says he hates.

- Poor kid, Lys...

- I told you not to call me Lys! - she interrupted him rudely, and Cassian sighed

- Like I was saying... The boy really seems to have good intentions with you.

- Oh. I know his good intentions.

- Even you don't believe that any more.

- I like you, Cassian, but don't try to pretend to know me.

- We grew up to...

- Keep it down! Haven't you learned that this school has ears everywhere?

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

It was no secret at Hogwarts that Draco Malfoy was in love from the moment he saw Lyanna for the first time in their first year. 

Long before he knew what love meant and how it felt, he had tried to impress the girl indirectly, from by flying up to the sky with Neville’s personal belongings, by applying for Quidditch’ seeker position, and even by walking up to Hagrid’s hippogriff and trying to ride it. He did all that for her. And he was aware of how other boys in class talked about her – because needless to say, Lyanna had been categorized as the prettiest girl in the school.

However, the same could not be said about Lyanna. Despite Draco's numerous attempts to make her fall in love with him, nothing he did seemed to take effect.
In her mind, the Slytherin boy was just another womanizer who wanted only one thing. His last name and what comes with it.

The blonde never ceased with his tries, sent flowers, jewellery, books, chocolates, wrote notes, with messages asking about what his day had been like, others begging for an opportunity. Lyanna, however, did not respond to any of them, just shook her head, laughed and sent the presents back.

But even if Draco knew that he didn’t really exist for Lyanna despite of all his acts, he couldn’t forget about her because she were the only light that he felt he had in his life. The thought of Lyanna loving him one day was what kept him living each day that went by. He would constantly daydream about Stormborn before bed, during class, in the Slytherin common room, during lunch – he was just so enamored.