━━━━━━ (𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒)

Warnings

━ this work is a fanfiction, and will ignore many details of the original work

━ this story will have spelling mistakes, since I am not perfect and will never be, and english is not my first language. but feel free to correct me in some things so that i can correct it and do better in the future

━ users who comment offensive comments, whether to me or my work, will be properly deleted

━ you're not Lyanna Stormborn, and she's not you. she's my OC which means I control everything she does and when she does.

━ i was very inspired by the targaryen family and daenerys. so don't be surprised at the similarities. but... i mean, they're amazing, how could I not?

━ no, I don't support J.K. Rowling and her views on the trans community, I'm a bi person and will always side with the lgbtq+ community.

━ I hope you like :)

Good reading ;) 📚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A month after turning 11, a letter addressed to the youngest Stormborn family member arrived at the family mansion

A month after turning 11, a letter addressed to the youngest Stormborn family member arrived at the family mansion. It was from Hogwarts.

Contrary to what everyone expected, Lyanna's father sent her to study at Hogwarts. A decision that gave much heartbreak to the family and Lyanna herself.
It's been ages since a legitimate Stormborn stepped their feet at that school, and she didn't want to mingle with those people.

During the journey to school, Lyanna walked through the train looking for a cabin that had no one and stayed there during the trip. Alone, lost in her own thoughts.

Later in line for the selection ceremony, Lyanna was mixed among the students, thankful that so far no one had bothered her.
She heard some students talking about the rumours that Harry Potter would go to Hogwarts that year, and she doubted it, but realized she was wrong when the boy's name is called, and he sits in the chair immediately making eye contact with the girl, she breaks it, her appearance caught attention and was recognized as a Stormborn immediately, or in some cases, confused with a Malfoy, since people never believed when they saw a Stormborn up close.

- Lyanna Stormborn!

When her name is called, silence invades the hall and students begin to look around looking for the girl. She even saw Dumbledore getting in his chair.

Ignoring all eyes, Lyanna walks to the chair and sat in it. It took longer than the girl expected, but at one time or another, the hat screamed.

- Slytherin!