Chapter 15

"Handprint? You're too hasty," I scold him, "We wouldn't want you to blow your load before we've even left the harbor."

Theo's eyes flash. "You're very bad, you know."

"I do know," I say without any guilt, my gaze flashing back at him. I saunter over to the sun deck chair and stretch out on it, rolling to lay on my stomach in a sexy way I'd do if I was on a club stage by arching my back, popping up my rump, and bending one leg up with my toes pointed. "Besides, I need some sunscreen on my ass, this swimsuit you chose has horrible coverage."

"That was kind of the point of it," Theo says, he walks over. "Asking me to put sunscreen on you? How submissive of you."

"Did the other submissive you played with roll over and beg? I'm a cat person, not a puppy dog, Mr. Thatcher. Convince me why I should submit to you," I purr, I raise my rump a little higher and lightly hump the air to the music so my butt cheeks jiggle. "Sunscreen please."

Theo stares at my lazy twerk mesmerized. My own gaze dips to the crotch of his swim trunks that are getting an unmistakable bulge in them.

Works every time. I think smugly. Sunscreen isn't the only thing he wants to put on my ass. He's the one who signed up for me to drive him wild.

Theo stalks over to my sun chair and I gasp when he plants a hand on my ass hard and then holds it in place, preventing my happy little twerk fest from continuing.

His fingers dig into the flesh momentarily, and it feels so good. I fight his hold to raise my hips higher and he smacks my bottom. "None of that, Evie," he says with a growl.

"None of what?" I ask innocently looking back at where he sits on the sun chair and this time boldly gazing at his crotch. "Did I do something wrong?"

"You're a wild animal," Theo says, "aren't you?"

"I guess you'll have to figure out how to tame me then," I tell him.

He spanks me again, this time harder, and then massages the place where he hit. My eyelids get heavy and I can't help a little moan.

That's heavenly.

Theo shifts in his seat, the side of his hips are touching mine from where he's seated. "Fuck," he cusses under his breath, his gaze on the split of my ass and the tiny bit of cloth covering my pussy.

"You call that a spanking?" I say, and I yawn, unable to help the corners of my mouth twitching in amusement at how his eyes widen.

"Careful," Theo says, he callously squirts sunscreen right from the bottle onto my ass.

I squeal. "That's cold! You could have at least warmed it up with your hands first!"

"I know," Theo says without any remorse, and he squirts more of the cold lotion on my sun-warmed back and shoulders. His hands are warm, and starts massaging it into the skin of my shoulders first.

Feels so good.

I moan happily, but purposefully make it sound a bit orgasmic. To which I get another spank. "Quiet! You're behaving like a slut," Theo chides.

My eyes widen at his remark, I'd given him permission to talk like that to me when I signed the paper work, but nothing had prepared me for actually hearing Theo Thatcher call me a slut, and I like it. "You found me in a strip club, what were you expecting? A fucking debutante?"

"I'm trying to think of a fitting punishment for this bad behavior, Kitten," Theo says.

I appreciate the nickname. Likely a joke on my comment of being a cat person.

"I can't wait," I murmur, his hands are now on my mid back and waist. I close my eyes. His fingers touch is firm, yet also so tender.

I'm quickly forgetting that this isn't supposed to be about sexual touch and I need to watch myself.

If I wasn't so freaking attracted to him...

As his hands move to my ass, I worry my own arousal might be obvious in my bikini bottoms. My pussy approves of him.

"I just thought of a good punishment," Theo says. "Take off your bikini for me. Bottoms first. Slowly."

My face reddens. It's like he can read my mind. Nudity is part of this gig, I signed on for it, but...

"No," I say flatly and shift my hips to relax down in a more comfortable position like suddenly I don't care about being sexy.

"What?" Theo massages the sunscreen into my thigh.

"You heard me," I say, I turn my face to him and stick out my tongue.

Theo studies my face, it's as if he's trying to figure out if he can push me or not to get what he wants. I haven't said a safe word however, so he knows I'm not uncomfortable with his request.

"There are too many people, think of Paxton," I say. The body guard I hear tell is on this boat that I haven't met as of yet.

"He's with Captain Eddie," Theo says. "Besides, it wouldn't be punishment if there was no risk to you."

Oh, Theo Thatcher does have a wicked streak.

Then as if by magic, Paxton himself shows up.

Damn, Paxton.

Paxton is a suntanned, muscularly built man with reddish brown hair and beard, wearing sunglasses, a gold chain necklace, and a Hawaiian shirt with flamingos on it unbuttoned down the front just enough to see some chest hair. He has a holster with a gun to complete his ensemble. For some reason, casual, Florida-beach-man look really works on this dude.

"Excuse me, sir," says Paxton. He glances down at me very quickly, not lingering in his gaze, but his eyebrows raise. "Captain Eddie has a question for you."

"Alright," says Theo. "I'll go speak to him. Hey, Paxton. I want you to meet Evie. She's the girl I told you about."

"Nice to meet you, Miss," Paxton says very politely with a nod.

"Be polite to Mr. Paxton, Evie, he's a nice man," Theo tells me, smacking my bottom once more before getting up. "She's already proving herself to be impossible, worst personal assistant ever, she had me put sunscreen on her," he says to Paxton. "Keep an eye on her for me."

Paxton looks like he's not sure if he's allowed to laugh or not at this remark. I fear my entire body has flushed with embarrassment, but I'm somehow also incredibly turned on by this.

"This is my first day on the job," I say to Paxton with a wink after Theo goes up the ladder and leaves us alone.

"Theo is quite literally my best friend," Paxton says. "Between you and me, Evie, when he told me he was doing this again I thought it was crazy. Especially after what happened last time. Tabby's only playing another one of her twisted games with him." Paxton sighs.

"Why do you say that?" I ask, and it dawns on me that Paxton knows about Tabby.

"I'm telling you this to protect you, Tabby destroys anyone who threatens her, be careful," Paxton says.