Chapter 4: Keeping Secrets

"What can I..." Leighton says as she turns around, wearing a black tank top with the bar logo, short jean shorts and cowboy boots, hair curled. "Well hi," Leighton smiles leaning against the bar as she sees Sam and a group of his friends sitting down.

        "Hey there," Sam smiles a little surprised.

        "Umm uh what can I get you?"

        "I need a few beers," Sam smirks, checking her out.

        "Well what kind?" Leighton asks, raising an eyebrow at Sam.

        "What's your favorite?" asking over the loud country music playing.

        "I'm a Keystone or Bud kind of girl."

        "Alright then, don't get me those but I wouldn't mind a Fat Tire."

        "Okay," Leighton laughs a little. "Bottle or draft?" pushing off the counter.

        "Draft please," Sam smiles.

        "Coming right up," as Leighton walks away.

        "Damn she's fine," one of Sam's friends whistle after Leighton walks away.

        "She's one of my students," Sam smirks.

        "No shit? Damn," checking Leighton out from across the bar.

        "Yup," Sam smirks.

        "There ya go. You guys let me know if you need anything else," Leighton smiles, winking at Sam as she walks back down to the end of the bar.

        "I'm trying to get with her," Sam smirks, taking a sip of his beer.

        "Oh really? What about Blair?"

        "I don't know, things have been boring. I think she's been seeing someone else too," Sam says shrugging his shoulders.

        "You do what you want you little dog," his buddy laughs, patting Sam's back. "She know?" nodding over to Leighton.

        "No, she doesn't," Sam shakes his head.

        "You gonna tell her?"

        "Not right now at least. I don't think she'd be going for it if I did," Sam says looking at him.

        "You are in some shit," he laughs.