Just like her wedding dress, it's long and the skirt is round and big. The color is dark red. There are no patterns, but the design still screams of elegance, grace and royalty.

It is partnered with a red cloak with soft white fur on the neckline and patterns of golden linings indicating her position as the empress of Eldia.

Y/n made a special request on her dress.

Her coronation dress has a sewed pattern of a tiger on her cloak, it's on the middle back. Though it can't be seen that much, but if you look closely enough, it is visible.

The h/c-haired lady also tried the other dresses Mrs. Kirstein made for her.

She's sure her closet will be full again.

--

Erwin raised his hand up sideward, letting his servants fix his suit.

"Has Lady Y/n returned yet, Sir Levi?"

"Yes, your majesty. Just an hour ago."

The blond man nodded, his eyes landed on the door when a knock interrupted them.

Sir Levi walked towards the door, he opened it only to be surprised upon seeing Y/n. "My lady. What brings you here?"

Y/n flashed Levi a small smile.

"I apologize for coming here unannounced, Sir Levi. Is the emperor inside? If he's not able to see me right now, it's okay, I'll just-"

The h/c-haired lady wasn't able to continue what she was saying to Sid Levi when Erwin appeared behind the raven-haired man.

Erwin stared at her as soon as their gazes met.

"My lady, I am here and I have time."

Sir Levi's face became even more unamused than usual.

Lies. We have to leave now as you have an assembly meeting, your majesty.

Sir Levi had no choice but to step aside, opening the door for Y/n to let her enter.

He then left with the servants.

An awkward silence reigned between Erwin and Y/n when the door closed and now they're the only ones inside Erwin's room. "What brought you here, my lady?"

Y/n felt thankful that Erwin took the lead to break the silence, or else she'll be staring at him for who knows how long?

"Our portraits have finally arrived, your majesty. Yours was delivered to my residence. I came here to deliver it personally. Sir Mike and Nanaba are holding onto it, outside." Y/n answered.

"Oh..."

Erwin nodded, he glanced at the door, contemplating if he should go and check or stay and talk a bit more with Y/n.

"Are you...still working, your majesty?"

"Yes...just one last meeting for today."

Y/n nodded, she pursued her lips as she roamed her eyes around. The h/c-haired lady raised a brow when her eyes caught an one unbutton button on Erwin's suit.

"Your majesty, your..."

"Hmm?"

The h/c-haired lady sighed, she walked towards Erwin, which surprised the blond man.

Erwin stiffened in his place as Y/n stood right in front of him and stared at him.

"Pardon me, but one of your buttons wasn't properly buttoned..." Y/n mumbled.

She shyly looked away from the blond man's gaze and held the button she was referring to.

Even when it was his clothes Y/n was touching, Erwin could feel how gentle Y/n's hand is.