Ch.37

A week passes by but a very long dragging week.

Jisung and Minho have been very quiet and distant with each other. Only times they would speak to one another was through work and small talk through car rides.

Jisung desperately wanted to talk to Minho about their odd distance between each other but it seemed difficult to get the words out anytime he tried.

While Minho went out for an investigation with a few of his mafia members, Jisung was at the dojo with Felix and his brother.

"Jisung? Is everything okay?" Felix noticed the other's odd behavior for the past few days, quite worried.

After their brawl Jisung flops to the floor and heavily sighing. "I don't know."

"You can tell me what's going on, only if you want." Felix then sat in the floor.

"I don't if Minho and our relationship is okay . . . He seems so distant lately. I wonder if I did something wrong." Jisung sat up, starring at the floor with a sadden gaze.

"You know Minho better than anyone here, you should try talking to him." Felix pulled Jisung into a comforting hug.

"I know . . ." Jisung accepted the hug, knowing he needs to bring this up to his boyfriend.

Minho and a few of his men went to the address Jisung had given him, James's mafia hideout.

He made sure to bring everything he needed to finally take James's life. Minho wanted this to come to an end, in hopes this will show he isn't the soft boss he has become.

After arriving to the location in a back alley way he carefully planned everyone's positions.

"Minho, Seungmin just reported there was no system to hack." Hyunjin talking through the ear piece while positioned high top on a building, ready to snipe any runaways.

"He's either a big idiot or this could be a problem." Minho's gut telling him something was off.

He decided to proceed with their task and stealthy their way inside. All the lights were turned off and nothing but vacant. He silently commanded his men to check the area out. No one, every corner checked.

"He knew to move locations, guess he does have some brains." Minho chucked his mask to the floor out of frustration.

"What do we do now?" Changbin nervously asked the older.

"Nothing, damn it. I should've killed him when I had the chance." Minho was nothing but frustrated with himself. "Everyone can go home, we'll meet tomorrow." He announced to everyone before heading out with Changbin running after him.

"We'll continue to work late to search for any traces we can find. Don't worry Minho, we'll eventually find him." Changbin tried to calm the older down.

"Oh I know we'll find him, and when I do, he's nothing but dead." Minho's tone and words were nothing but cold as ice.

Minho makes it back to the dojo to pick his boyfriend up to head back home. He knew how distant their relationship has been but to completely ignore it he worked him self day and night. He needed to learn how to balance two big things in his life at the same time as it was quite difficult for him.

Once he walks through the door he notices Jisung and Felix cuddling on the floor while watching some videos while Chan was busy in the corner doing police work.

Minho clears his throat to make himself known, catching everyone's attention as planned.

Felix smile altered and scrambled off the floor, standing tall and firm, remembering how strict Minho was with work.