Ch.10

~~~

At the night of the party Jisung has been dreading to go to, he forced himself to be there for his mission.

Countless of sleepless nights caused dark circles under his eye. Loud music screeching his ears and felt as if he could hear all the voices around him. He covered his ears to block every sound to the blasting boosting music to the whispers from the people off to the side. Every sound was excruciating to him he was about to cry out. He felt as if everyone at the party who were nothing but faceless starring his way like he was the center of attention.

Jisung wanting to run away but his body stayed put, his body refused to his mental screaming commands to move.

Then his body had loosened once he felt a pair of hands gently placed on his hands.

He opened his eyes and saw a maskless Minho with a calm expression with a slight easing smile.

Minho pulled Jisung's hands off of his ears, as if all noises disappeared and the no longer feeling the stares of the faceless strangers. Jisung felt at ease when his eyes met with the older.

He tried to speak but couldn't. He tried once more but still nothing.

As the calming moment was ending when Jisung noticed a dagger slathered in poison in his own hand.

He was in fear and tried to move but his body was no longer in his control again. His feet began moving on his own straight for Minho, trying with all his power to resist.

Jisung cried out for Minho's name but nothing was heard as he felt like the little mermaid when the evil seawitch stole her voice.

Minho standing their as if he was some npc from a video game.

Tears streaming down from Jisung's cheeks once he felt the knife pierce through Minho's stomach.

"MINHO!"

.

.

<<end of dream>>

"GAHH!" Jisung quickly sat up from the floor, sweat dripping down his forehead and dry tears on the sides of his eyes.

He placed his hand on his never ending heavy beating heart from his nightmare.

"Jisung? Is everything okay?" A tired deep voice startled Jisung but soon realized it was only Felix.

"Y—Yeah . . Didn't mean to wake you." He felt bad for waking the guest.

"It's okay. Did you have a nightmare?" Felix turned to his side to face the other on the ground.

"I guess I did. I'm stressing to much!" Jisung rapidly shook his hair, making his hair even more of a mess.

"I—I know we aren't really close but did you want to talk about it?" Felix nervously asked, hoping not to seem so nosy.

"Not really but I will say it's just a really big decision for me to make. I only have two options and each way some one will get hurt." Jisung kept his head down, the pain in his voice audible for the younger Aussie.

"Oh, that does seem stressful. Maybe there's another way for your situation." Felix let out a little yawn.

"I don't know . . . Hey, get some sleep, you need it." Jisung didn't want to keep the latter on the couch up since it was still middle of the night.

"Yeah . . . I hope you figure out your problem . . . Stressing isn't good for your health . . . . ." Felix falling fast asleep.

Jisung watched how peaceful Felix slept, couldn't help but think about Minho.