Ch.16

"Minho, I've never been out of the country before. I don't even have a passport." Jisung swung his arms in the air out of confusion.

"That's why we get you one. Changbin, take him to get one on 2nd floor." Minho ordered.

Changbin bowed then gesturing for Jisung to follow. He did just as that, following the suit of Changbin.

"You're working for us now! It's for the best, you're family will be safer this way." Changbin knew this would be best.

"For the time being. After I'm out of my old boss's hands I'm retiring from all this mafia crap." Jisung heavily sighed, wanted to live an easy life with his family.

"It won't be so easy. The mafia always will be apart of you if you like it or not. Let's hurry, Minho has a lot to do." The older warning Jisung for the price of getting involved with the mafia.

This only worried Jisung more.

After about an hour of doing some paperwork Jisung finally got his passport.

Making there way back, Minho had to attend to a very important meeting which was a very long one.

Took up most of the day and was time for him to head home.

"Didn't think it would take so long, you ready to leave?" Minho entered his office where Jisung was completely bored out of his mind.

"Yes! Please! My phone died an hour ago!" Jisung jumped off the sofa, ready to leave.

"You didn't go through my stuff did you?" Minho was spectacle of the younger.

"No, why would I?" Jisung questioned why Minho still wouldn't trust him.

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe because you're nosy and a thief." Minho shoved his finger against Jisung's forehead while locking his office up.

"But I'm here to help you, and I respect your privacy. You should learn how to trust me more again." Jisung now annoyed, rolled his eyes while walking past the older.

Minho didn't respond, feeling annoyed as well. He couldn't take any chances to let his guard down, not even if it was Jisung.

After heading back to Minho's penthouse Jisung went straight to the room he was staying in.

Minho noticed Jisung's annoyed behavior, standing on the other side of the door.

"Don't forget we are leaving tomorrow morning, pack for a two day trip." He spoke loud enough for the younger to hear, heading back to his own room.

Jisung didn't respond as he was still annoyed but he understood why Minho would be like this, they've only just met each other after ten years. They were much different than years ago.

"Minho probably had to learn the hard way many times." Jisung was a little sadden by the thought.

He began packing some clothes for the short trip out of the country, finding a file he packed with him.

He stuffed it back in his bag, going to win back Minho's trust.

The next day the two had met Changbin and Jeongin at the airport, almost being late to their flight from how late Jisung slept in.

Making it on the plane just in time, the four sat in their reserved seats in first class.

"I've never rode first class before. Now I understand why it's so expensive." He looked around him and even noticed the wealthy men and women.

"Get used to it, that's all Minho flies in. It's great." Changbin who sat next to Jisung got comfortable in is seat.

Jisung looked Minho's way who was in another section, wondering if he was okay with flying. He seemed okay from a far but all he could remember how terrified Minho used to be of heights.