Ch.18

It was the next day in the afternoon but while the four were doing secretive business in Italy, Chan and Felix decided to hangout the whole day together despite them already seeing each other every day.

Chan wasn't to worried about Jisung as he knew his best friend Changbin would look out for the his brother.

"We'll head to mall then grab dinner after, you cool with that?" Chan driving them to the mentioned place.

"Yeah. I think I need to grab myself a coffee first, I need energy." Felix yawned right after.

"We'll share a coffee, last time we got you coffee you didn't sleep till the next day." Chan remembered not to give him coffee again unsupervised.

"I had three coffees and four energy drinks of course I was bouncing off the walls." Felix pouted in his seat.

"I didn't know about the energy drinks!" Chan just now hearing this.

"Uhh—, those were Jisung's and tasted fruity. I liked it." Felix quickly shut himself up.

"Those aren't good for you, you need to take better care of yourself." Chan scolded as if he added twenty more years to his age.

"I won't do it again Channie, but I still want some coffee." The freckled Aussie wasn't a fan of Chan scolding him.

"Alright, we can get coffee." Chan cheered the freckled boy up with ruffling his hair.

They head into the mall, grabbing their coffee along the way to a clothing store.

"Pick out something you like and I'll get it for you." Chan loved buying things for the sweet Aussie.

"You're always buying things for me, I don't need anymore. I want to buy you something in return but I don't have a job." Felix wished to do something sweet for the older but someone with no job he couldn't buy anything.

"Clothes are a necessity and you only have a few outfits, you can't keep wearing my clothes forever too." Chan chuckled, soothingly rubbing Felix's back.

"But I like wearing your clothes hyung." Felix's cheeks flushed rosy red, avoiding his gaze while feeling flutters.

"Well . . . You do look cute in my clothes. Especially my jacket you have on right now, I can't even see your hands." Chan was in awe of the sweater paws Felix had. "But you still need some." He really just wanted to spoil the younger.

"You aren't going to take no for an answer." Felix covered his even more flustered cheeks with his sweater paws.

"Nope, let's start looking." Chan grabbed one of Felix's hands and guided them further into the store.

They look around with Chan finding some things his mother and Jisung would like while Felix was dying over the prices the clothes he liked cost.

"I'm going to head to the restroom, do you want to come with?" Chan sweetly asked.

"I'm okay, I'll continue looking for anything I like." Felix smiled, reassuring the older.

"Okay, I'll be quick." Chan hurried off, leaving the younger Aussie in the store.

Felix continued to look through a clearance rack of clothes finding many that caught his eye.

While browsing the clothes a bright red headed boy noticed the familiar Aussie from a distance.

His legs moved without any thought, getting a better view and there he was standing right in front of him since the incident.

"Felix . . ." Hyunjin called out his name in disbelief.