"Hey ma how was work?" He asked sitting his keys on the counter and taking his white forces off.

"Overwhelming but I made it through like how I do almost every damn day." I said shaking my head.

"When you gone start traveling I know you don't wanna work at the hospital" He said.

"I should be started in two weeks but you know I only started working there til I got the job for being a travel nurse." I said picking up my salad with the fork.

"I told you that you ain't have to start working at the hospital you could've just waited til you got the travel nursing job" He said.

"And how was I supposed to get money?" I asked him.

"You know imma take care of you so you wouldn't have even had to worry about allat" he said.

"I don't know why you won't understand that I'm not about to live off you." I said rolling my eyes.

"It's not about living off me a nigga supposed to take care of his girl and I told you that you ain't ever gotta work as long as you're with me. But I understand you wanna do shit on your own but you know you never ain't gotta work." He said.

"I really hate that you keep saying that. I'm not about to just lay around and act like a little house wife with no job." I said.

"I know I know I know , ain't nothing wrong with having a job" He said

"I know" I said.

"I made so much fucking money today , a nigga feel good as fuck and you should too" he said.

"Of course I'm happy that my man is making his own money" I said

"Yep now I get to pay bills and spoil you" He said and I giggled.

"You love buying me stuff I be telling you that you don't have too" I said wiping the ranch off my lips.

"But I do it because I want too and there ain't nothing you can do about it but take it" He said

"I guess Ty'Quan" I said laughing.

"Imma go take a shower a nigga feel funky" He said. "Eww stank ass" I said.

"Girl shut up I said I'm about to go take care of it" He said leaving out the kitchen and I laughed.

Ty was in the shower and I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Girl what the hell is you doing" he said looking at me through the glass shower door.

"Just watching you shower" I said.

"Why would you wanna watch me shower Kay" he asked.

"Because you for a strong booty and it's funny to look at" I said laughing and he shook his head.

"You are something else" He said washing his hair.

"How just because I wanna watch you shower?" I asked him. "Yeah cause who would just wanna watch somebody shower cause you think they got a strong booty" he said and I laughed.

"So if I came in the bathroom and watched you shower you wouldn't think that would be weird?" He asked me.

"Nope I wouldn't mind you watching me shower" I said.

"Yeah uh un" He said shaking his head and I laughed.

He got out the shower and I handed him his towel. He wrapped it around him and dried himself off and did his hygiene business.

"Well since you're in here put this lotion on my back cause I can't reach" He said.

"Mm Mmh get somebody else to do it" I said getting up and leaving out the bathroom.