CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35

Johannes Pov

I offered to be our driver for today since I can sense that my Beibu is still suffering from the pain that I caused. Part of me is guilty because Colt can't properly walk and can't sit properly either due to his pain down there. I guess I was really rough on him that night. But can you blame me? I've just missed my Beibu for years! I miss doing it with him. I miss his smell. I miss his body. I miss his cursing. I miss his face. I miss the smell of his sex. In short, I miss everything about him!

Part of me is guilty, yet part of me is happy, and until now I couldn't help but smile because we finally got together again after how many years? The day that I've been praying for has finally come, and now I am sitting here beside my world. And what happened to us that night was just a token of our reconciliation, and that was not enough for me. I don't know. When it comes to Colt, I don't feel satiated. The more I tasted him, the more I wanted him. The more I stare at him, the more I fall for him. And when we make love, it feels like I want to do it more with him. I don't know if I'm just crazy for him or if I'm already insane with Colt. I hope he can understand this obsession of mine.

Nang mag-red ang traffic light ay tumingin ako kay Colt na 'di makaupo nang maayos sa tabi ko, dito sa front seat. Natutulog siya dahil pagod pa raw siya at masakit ang katawan. Fuck! Did I really do that much? I was too overwhelmed to think that night, so yeah, maybe I really went overboard.

"Beibu?" The uneasiness was all over my voice. I'm happy, but I'm also worried as fuck right now.

Colt didn't move even a bit and just laid his body on his seat. He answered me with his eyes closed.

"Hmm?"

"Do you need something? Something to drink? To eat?" I offered, staring at him worriedly.

"I'm good. If you want something, just stop at the nearby store," he said.

"Beibu, I'm worried." I finally said it after keeping it to myself.

Colt groggily opened his eyes. Damn those brown eyes. I really love those!

"Worried?"

My head bobbed.

"I'm worried that what happened to us that night caused you too much pain."

Umayos siya sa kanyang pagkakaupo pero ngumingiwi siya. He really was in pain!

"I'm just tired. I just need to rest. I'm fine, Aijin. Don't worry, okay? It doesn't suit you." He joked, but I didn't buy them.

"What can I help?"

He let go of a frustrated sigh.

"I'm really fine. You already took care of me and that was enough. At uminom na ako ng pain reliever. Come on, it's already a greenlight," he said, gesturing his head towards the road.

I let out a sigh before leaning toward him and kissing his forehead.

"You're being too sweet right now, Johan." puna niya sa akin matapos kong halikan ng noo niya.

Inilingan ko siya at saka unti-unting pinausad ang kotse dahil may nakasunod pa pala sa aming sasakyan.

It was a long ride on the way to Isla Maligaya, and since we can't ride a plane to go there, wala naman kasing airport doon. A helicopter would do, but Colt insisted on riding in a car, so we traveled via sea now, para madala namin ang sasakyan.