CHAPTER 21

⚠️MATURE CONTENT BELOW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chapter 21

Colt Pov

I moaned inside his mouth when his palm groped my nape and deepened our kiss. He forcedly massages my thigh, moving his hand up and down on it and squeezing it from time to time. I can taste the sweet, sour, and strong taste of alcohol in his mouth. 

I ground my butt in his hard member below Sabay kaming umungol sa ginawa kong iyon. Kahit na may sapin pa kaming dalawa sa aming katawan. Nararamdaman ko na ang init sa aming paligid. The usual night was always cold, unlike tonight, when we're both heating up using our bodies. 

I hugged my arms around his head and kissed him more and more. Tasting him. Devouring him. And feeling the sweetness and heat of the kisses he gave me when I got the chance to suck his tongue inside my mouth. I sipped on it, swallowed it up, and savored every ounce of taste that his tongue had. 

"Ugh!"

"A-ahhm,"

We both grasped and groaned.

I lifted my butt a bit when I felt his hand struggling its way to my back. Walang hirap na binaba ni Johannes ang shorts at underwear ko saka pinisil at kinirot ang pisngi ng pang-upo ko.

"D-don't do that," I said in between our mouth.

"But they're adorable."

"Shut up!"

Tinulak ko siya sa higaan namin. I took my shirt over my head and throw it on the floor. Iyong shorts at underwear ko na nakababa ay tuluyan ko na ring hinubad.

Johannes eyes fest on my naked body above him. Johannes' eyes fixed on my naked body above him. The fire dancing on his eyes intensifies, and the lust and hunger are very bright in his orbs. Well, I can say that my expression and what I feel right now mirror his. The atmosphere around us was clouded with desire and lewdness. 

"Take off your shirt." saad ko dito.

Ngumisi ito sa akin bago hinubad ang suot na pang-itaas, right after he took off his shirt. I crouched and kissed him again. I've never kissed anyone like this before, like my whole life depended on the kiss, like I could kiss Johannes all night long. I've never been this hungry, to the point that I can cry in pure bliss. 

My thing in between our bodies pokes Johannes' hard muscles. While we are kissing, his hands never stay in one place. It explores on my body, from my back, to my neck, chest, stomach, and to my thighs. He was scratching and pressing my flesh. 

"You're so fucking hot, beibu!" he complimented.

I put my hands on the sides of his head and pushed my body up. Kapwa kami hinihingal. His lips were parted, and he was catching his breath. 

His hazel eyes were full of passion and desire. Damn this man. Even his eyes were so bold.

I was about to kiss him again when I felt his two hands clutching the face of my ass and spread them apart. My legs spread on their own accord in response as well. 

My eyes dropped in between us, and I saw my aching member licking some white liquid. 

Naitungkod ko ang siko ko sa kama at pikit matang napatingala nang ipasok niya ang isang daliri doon sa butas ko.

I always clean myself there simula nang magkaayos kami. I don't know baka lang naman kasi bigla-bigla itong sumunggab sa akin kaya lagi akong naglilinis. At simula rin kasi nung... n-naging kami ay nakaugalian ko na iyon.