CHAPTER SEVEN

//Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club.//

CHAPTER SEVEN
BULLY

Asami stares blankly at her phone, her heart beating out of her chest as her hands shake.

From: Unknown

*see attached file*

I only wish for you to know the truth, my little butterfly

She has yet to click on the file in fear of what she is going to discover. What if it proves everything that Emica said? That Yuzuru cannot be trusted? Her finger hovers over the attachment as her heart and mind fight with one another. Her mind wants to know what is in the file but her heart does not want to find out. Her heart is content with her life with the Souh's, and it is willing to live in naivety to keep itself content; however, her mind is yearning to know the truth because how can she truly live life happily if half of her life is a lie? She already lived a lie for a decade, can she really continue to live in another possible lie? What could Yuzuru be hiding from her? From Tamaki? She bites her lip and goes to click on the file as her mind wins over her heart when a knock sounds on the door. She jumps, shutting her phone off as Hana strolls through the door. "You need to leave for school soon, why are you not dressed yet?" She eyes the young girl in concern. Asami has never been late for anything since her time at the mansion.

"I woke up late." Asami answers and slides out of bed. Hana frowns, not believing that to be true and goes to say something when Asami hurriedly gets ready and leaves with Tamaki. Tamaki observes her, taking note of the stressed body behavior. Asami keeps running her fingers across the screen of her phone while debating on when a good time would be to open it.

"Is everything okay?" He asks. She jolts of her thoughts and looks at her brother.

"Yeah, everything is okay. I'm just worried about a test I have today." She lies—technically she does have a test today on English grammar, but she is not particularly worried about it. He hums, not entirely convinced that is the truth but let's it go.

"If you need to talk, I'm here." He says, reaching over and gently squeezing her hand. She squeezes back and smiles at him.

"I know. I can always count on you." She comments. The duo make it to school and get out of the car. "I'll see you at lunch." She waves goodbye, heading up the front stairs and enters the school. She weaves in and out the crowd of chittering students. Most people at the academy have grown up with each other thus friend groups have long been established. Asami has not had any success in joining a friend group excluding the Host Club. Her only friends outside the club are Haruhi and Kazuki. Her eyes sweep the crowd of students as she walks in hopes of finding one of the two before the bell rings to get to their first period. Instead, she finds someone that she is suppose to talk to about using his club room to contain the animal shelter supplies. Nekozawa Umehito, the president of the Black Magic Club. He wears a dark cloak with a hood over his face, concealing his black hair and blue eyes. On his hand is a cat puppet known as Beelzenef. Tamaki is scared to death of this student because he is convinced Umehito put a curse on him one day. The Black Magic Club main room is in the basement of the north building; however, there is an empty room next to Music Room 3 that the club uses from time to time—what they do in there, Asami has no idea. The only other member of the club she knows is Kanazuki Reiko, a girl with long black hair and brown eyes who has a crush on Mitsukuni. Asami has stumbled on Reiko casting love curses on him which she found adorable, but it scared him and he ran away from her. Reiko is currently walking beside Umehito and Asmai sighs before heading over to them.