CHAPTER FOUR

//Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club.//

CHAPTER FOUR
THE MEET UP

Asami knows in her mind that this could be a trap to kidnap her back, but her heart yearns to see Emica once more and to hopefully learn the truth about everything. She stands outside Tamaki's room while trying to think of an excuse to get him to go with her to Shirakawa. She would be safer if she went with someone plus their father does not allow her to leave the house without someone accompanying her. Tamaki is usually the person to stay by her side, but once in a while, an actual guard from the mansion will go with her to places. She nervously taps her fingers against her thought before sighing and lifting her hand up to knock on his door. She hears a yelp, a crash, and hurried shuffling. The door opens to reveal a disheveled Tamaki. "Are you in need of my assistance, my darling sister?" He grins brightly at her.

"What were you doing in here?" She ignores his protests as she pushes him out of the way and walks into his room. She crosses her arms, raising a curious eyebrow at the litter of magazine all over the floor that contain images of Tamaki and the rest of his friends. "Are you guys secretly hookers?" She bends down and picks one up, flipping to a random page to see a top less Takashi. A light blush covers her cheeks as her eyes lock onto his muscles. The quiet stoic character has never been the typical person Asami would simp over in her books or anime shows, but maybe in real life, she would.

"No!" The magazine is ripped out of her hands and furiously thrown into the trash by Tamaki. "My precious sister will not be corrupted by these heathens!"

"They're your friends," she sweatshops at his rabid behavior — he's throwing away all the magazines with smoke coming out of his head and his eyes flashing a dangerous red.

"Heathens!" He shrieks. He crouches lowly to the ground and his hands are practically ripping his hair out. "How am I going to stop them from corrupting you when school starts in the next few weeks? They're going to be all over you!" He suddenly gasps and a dark cloud looms over him. Asami curiously pokes the cloud, not understanding how it's solid and how it appeared. "I won't just have to fight off my friends, I'll have to fight off all the boys at school."

"Tamaki, you don't have to worry about that now," she cautiously pats his head and watches as the dark cloud disappears while he gazes up at her with puppy dog eyes, "we still have weeks before I join your school and I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Good," he shoots up and hugs her tightly, "no guy will ever be good enough for you." She nods her head in agreement and he releases her. "Now, what did you need?"

"How do you feel about visiting Shirakawa with me and meeting my friends?" She asks, her right fingers picking at the skin on her left fingers.

"Shirakawa?" He repeats with a slight frown on his face. "Is it safe to go back there?"

"It should be, you heard the police at the party. She's in Miyazaki. I don't think she's coming back." She lies through her nervous smile. She prays that he agrees because she does want to see her friends again too.

"It would be nice to see where you grew up and meet your friends," he taps his chin in thought and snaps his fingers. "I will go with you! When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow if that's okay, I still need to ask father." Tamaki seems happy at her using the term father more often. "Do you think you could come with me?"

"Of course," Tamaki links arms with her and begins dragging her to the main mansion to talk to their father. They nod and wave at the staff working late while making their way towards his office where he usually is. Asami realizes that Yuzuru does not really sleep. "Father, we have-" the two siblings stop when they see their father talking to someone over the phone. Yuzuru pauses and sighs into the phone.