Spin-off, and In case the book stops showing!

Hello my lovely people!

I should check my Wattpad more often, since I logged in yesterday after four months only to find all hell has broken loose and for some reason the chapters aren't showing.

In case that happens again, here's a helpful guide on what to do;

1. Don't freak out

2. Go to NovelNow, since I've uploaded the whole book for free there too (same book name, different user name)

3. Have faith in me to (in time) fix the glitch and try not to curse me to hell

Also, for anyone who wanted Ethan and Angelina's spin-off book, you're in luck!

While I was blackout sick for the last two weeks, I somehow managed to sign a contract for it on WebNovel.

I honestly don't know why I did that, since I'm now bound to post a chapter per day, while college sucks out the remaining of my life-force. I'm basically writing the whole thing on a writer's block. It's turned into an experiment to see for how long a writer's block can persist.

Anywho, if you wanna read it, you might wanna do that now, since after it's finished, I'll lock up chapters. I plan on finishing it by March.

If you're interested, check it out on WebNovel under the name 'Burnt- by Juliette Caesar'.
Seriously, all the other names were taken.

Sending you a virtual hug
_Jv