30. Better a bitch than a whore

Sup peeps! Enjoy the chapter!

30. Better a bitch than a whore

✧ Luke ✧

Everette leads me to her room and after dinner, she excuses herself to go and change.

I sit on the bed, calculating if everything’s ready. Only a few hours from now, Hazel and I will be out of their territory and on our way.

The bathroom door clicks open, and I have to refrain myself from raising my brows at the sight in front of me.

This is one desperate woman. Is my first thought when I see her in a lingerie. The second is that is that I really need to get out of here.

She walks towards me, or maybe stalk would be a better word. Her manicured hands come down on my neck as she settles her behind on my lap, batting her lashes at me.

“I’m just so tired,” Trust me, I am as well.
I make my lips tug upward and cock my head to a side “For someone very tired, you look ravishing.”

Rebecca drags a hand through my hair and smiles at me. Unbidden, the memory of someone else’s hand in my hair forces it way into my mind.

Hazel’s hand had been smaller, gentler but it made me feel as if someone had setup a small shock machine on my head. I had dismissed it, thinking it’s because I haven’t let any woman touch me like that. But this doesn’t make me feel anything, simply five fingers moving through my hair.

“I want an escape,” She leans forward, lips hovering over mine

“I’m sure anyone with eyes will do anything for you,” I say

The corner of her mouth lifts “You know any?”

“I’ve heard many men from your coven would die to have a moment with you,” I say smoothly

My hands slide up her back towards her shoulder blades, searching for the pressure points to numb her arms. If she cant use her wand, we can slip away easily.

“Like this Filipe I’ve heard of,” I say, leaning in just a little

She laughs at that “I know a lot of them have a soft spot for me, but Filipe isn’t one of then. He doesn’t swing that way.”

Good.

“Don’t talk about others,” she says softly “Tell me what you would do for me?”

The faintest sound of the door opening makes my shoulders tense. A familiar scent hovers towards me, I have to force myself not to break eyes contact with Rebecca. From my peripheral, I see someone take silent, determined steps forward and—

A loud metallic bang! rings in the air as a frying pan slams on Rebecca’s head.

Rebecca falls off my lap with a yelp of pain. Her grey eyes narrow at the short female holding a frying pan like a lethal weapon.

“You bitch!” Rebecca shoots to her feet

“Better a bitch than a whore,” Hazel slams the frying pan straight on her face