[callie] autism meltdown comfort

requested by: @/dynamicDiscovery
Hurt/comfort based headcanons of the idols cmfrting reader suffering from an autistic meltdown
Modern AU
Im having heavy squid sisters brainrot rn so im very sorry if you were excited to see the other idols 😭 forgive 🙏

I have no experience with writing or face-to-face people with ASD!! I am no professional and seek to promote accurate representation, if anything seems off here lmk! (I'll alter it asap)

Callie

- It was a normal day for you and your girlfriend. But you were really excited today! The two of you planned a casual date.. Just planned on going to some libraries (headcanon that Callie is actually a secret book worm) and maybe even have a little fun with blowin' bubbles together.... While Marie third wheels.

- But your girlfriend and her cousin.. Being an idol, would naturally have people have eyes on them at all times. You made a small mental note of what you would be dealing with and it had been going well for the 6 months Callie decided to be your girlfriend!

- Talking with each other in a joking matter, Callie lets out a pretty distinct giggle and catches the attention of some fans. Oh.. Well, this will just cause a slight delay. But it all started piling up when multiple people crowded around the two of you, flashing lights from the cameras and people constantly brushing your arms, it was all becoming too much.

- Practically biting your lip like a dog holds its bone, your entire body is stiff and still as you can't bring yourself to move. You begin to clench your girlfriend's hand tight and she notices something with you, Callie knew you had Autism, but she had never seen you experience a meltdown. Everything was a lot, your other hand had started to flail in an attempt to release something.

- Looking at Marie, the green idol had to lead the people away while Callie tried bringing you to a secluded/darker place away from the crowds, your over-sensitivity to bright lights (at the time it was late afternoon) had triggered a meltdown and your girlfriend had a little trouble trying to calm you down. The sound didn't make it any better either.

- A little frazzled, Callie gives you some time to settle down first in the beat down alley you two seeked refuge in for now. Your trembling body worrying your girlfriend, reassuring you that everything would be ok, "I'm going to be here for you. If you need something, I'll do what I can." Whispering so soft anybody wouldn't be able to hear it.

- "Do you need anything?" You hadn't responded yet, though Callie remained patient and sat next to you as you laid down on the cold concrete. The shadows providing some removal of stimuli, and your body relaxes itself, not feeling so tense anymore. It had been around 25 minutes, but your girlfriend is your pillar.

- You looked over at Callie, giving a big smile and brings out a pair of cat-eyed sunglasses.

- "Meow?"

.finished 03/13/23 2:16AM
.edited 05/13/23 8:52PM
) removed marie's section bc i didnt feel comfortable with how i wrote it