[idols] you propose

requested by: @/sushebejjs
lacking so hard on my confidence fr

i live laugh love mariver now help
these r my opinions pls (o'-'o)

Callie

- Is completely caught off guard.

- Callie was probably just singing in the empty guest room, as you complimented it when she came out your girlfriend gave nothing but a chuckle while pushing it aside as nothing. When the idol opens the window, a breeze falling as you had the iconic down on one knee, seeing a ring made her breathless and say yes before you could even ask Callie.

- However! It seemed to be in the rush of the moment and regretted acting so impulsively, depending on how long you two have been together, Callie might take it back. The idol may love you, but this is a big act of commitment that she may not be able to take if too early.

- If you two are together for about a year, how early that anniversary passed will determine if Callie believes in herself to say "Yes" with thought to it. Anything less than that will have you realize how rushed it may seem..

- Decides in her head that you two are probably bonded enough to marry after 2 or so years! Seeks a lot of advice from Marie on what to do, despite the Squid Sister's smug smile while your girlfriend looks fried.

- Is that one image of the:
"Me and (Y/N) are not dating anymore."
"Callie! That's a terrible way of telling people we're married!"

- Callie is probably happier and more enthusiastic when performing, you're on her mind more than ever and the thought of you two finally tying a knot (hopefully for very long) has the idol grinning like a little kid.

- Expect a lot of scoffs from Marie while she third wheels more than ever.

Marie

- Probably puts a lot of thought into it before giving a decision.

- Tucking her umbrella, while she sat down, Marie popped off her earphones to see a romantic atmosphere in her partner's bedroom. Creeping down almost, you didn't notice your girlfriend walk in while you were embarrassingly rehearsing lines. It wasn't like it was going to be perfect, so you improvised while having the shiny ring almost blind Marie. The idol was probably confused, but then processes everything. You? Marry her? She? Marry you? Marie needs time to think..

- While you and Marie slept it off, your girlfriend seemed to get less sleep from your big request bugging her. Overthinks it a lot, "Am I ready?" "Do I feel like this could last a long time?" "Will everything spiral down or everything changes?" etc..

- Give your relationship for a minimum of 2.5 years to really have Marie give in to the thought of marriage. You can give her the impression that your relationship status has just changed, like an otome game! From Dating.. To Married. Most things don't change, but that one is for certain.

- After a week or so, which Marie probably thought you were extremely gloomy or even anxious from the very delayed response, your girlfriend has a 25/75 chance of saying yes (the latter being the probability.) Gets really excited calling you her wife/spouse after being official says the priest.

- You: