[idols] human! reader

requested by: @ / lil_hamham200 
had this for a fill-in request (due to me scrapping their old own because of my inability to be creative/accurate enough)
thank you for requesting! :3c 
requests will resume to be completely open after I finish all current ones that I have and do a prompt of my own

Callie

- Oh my!

- Callie is absolutely stunned by you being her... her human partner!! "My baby girl, how are you?" "Hi bear cub.... 'm sleepy." (Foreshadowing to Grizz Co.) She becomes absolutely putty to your hair; it felt absolutely soft.. Although, only after showering which was a miracle on how you were able to put together any hygiene products from the now new world. If you don't like your hair, or it isn't a key feature that you would rather not focus on then she feels curious of your eyes.. Your distinct features on your face has her giddy enough to pepper your face in kisses.

- Words of Affirmation is her favorite love language on you. Considering you are probably the last human on this new Earth, it can most likely cause some stress. Like, being the last woman on Earth! However, your sapphic girlfriend is here for you and ever so affectionate. "I.. appreciate you for being mine!!" The Squid Sister stuttered like a roleplayer, but she means well! 

- Is maybe a little possessive (not in a toxic way) because of how insecure Callie may get. It won't go to the point where it guilts you heavily, but enough to just have you hold her as the two of you sleep and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. I mean.. you're her human sapphic partner! She really did hit gold..

- If you are a neurodivergent individual, Callie is super curious on some of the terms she's seen in ancient "human textbooks" (her words!) Like.. what is ADHD? Or maybe this one! Is autism common? If you happen to have these, don't take any of these questions the wrong way!! The idol is simply just unaware of how to word it to not be 'insensitive,' think of it as your old grandma with Alzheimer's is asking you for about the third time. (Im so sorry if anybody feels offended about this, i just see callie as a knowledge one upper on marie😭)

- Looks at you funny as you paint yourself different colors on your hand, a little messy because the brush you had was a tad bit too big for simple outlines. Leaving, a wonky Callie and you. Expect a lot of giggles coming from behind you as she gushes over how cute you are.

- "Ahh.. You're so adorable!!" (,,/)(\,, )

Marie

- More embarrased.

- Marie's curiosity is endless and the mole on her face seemed to twitch as it saw you. She's yours... And you're hers!! Likes to stroke your ears because of how "odd shaped" they are, compared to the more pointy ones the idol heard out of. Also likes if you squirm from her kisses, your girlfriend just find it as an excuse to see you "cutely" whimpering while the back of her head is burning red as her ears look like Shiver's. Less fascinated, more doting.

- Acts of Service is her big love language, but learns that she developed a small Gift Giving appreciation. With "ancient artifacts" from the last, Marie seemed to be estactic over what seemed to be a book. Although there might be a large language barrier, you would try your best to teach her English!

- Sometimes, she may treat you more of a "information gatherer" than her actual partner. Marie may want a lot of information, but please tell her if the Squid Sister is being excessive. As much as her brain wants to take in new information, it doesn't hurt for the idol to hug you tightly while telling you everything will be okay. She treats you as her prize, losing you would probably shell her off from everybody..

- Is really ambitious of the human language! If you're bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual, then expect an entire ride of funny gags. "Ok Marie.. What sound does a 'dog' make?" "MEOW" After being taught Octarian from Marina, the idol became curious of what she could speak. Now.. Here we are, trying to teach her how to say: "My name is Marie." It comes out as.. "My naueme iz Mary"