✨ Final Chapter ✨

Start from the beginning

"Open! Gate of the maiden, Virgo!" Lucy said swinging her key around as a maid appeared from the ground.

"Time for my punishment, princess?" The maid asked with a cool look on her face.

I didn't know Lucy was a princess?! And what does she mean by punishment?

"Why do you always ask that?" Lucy sighed then stood up straight serious again. "Virgo I need an earthquake, you think you can manage that?" She then asked

"Of course princess anything for you" she said before spinning around and disappearing into the ground.

Not too long after the ground began to shake uncontrollably causing even Lucy to fall over.

"Lucy!" The cat exclaimed "hang on" he flew down away from the tower where the others were and released me before flying back up for his friend.

"I wonder what's going on up there" gray asked looking up seeing how the blue cat carried Lucy into the air, their faces showing disgust.

"Do you think it worked?" I asked assuming they were making those faces after seeing Natsu throw up so much.

"I hope it did" gray said as the ground slowly stopped shaking and the maid jumped into the air saluting Lucy before disappearing almost as fast as she arrived.

"That was fast" Mrs.Kirigakure said as she began walking back up to the tower, I followed her as did the others.

Once back up to the tower however... There was puke just about everywhere and nowhere for us to stand so we stayed away.

"I didn't think it was humanly possible to throw up so much..." Yuki said in terror looking at the massive amount of vomit on the ground.

"Well he's not exactly 'human' now is he" gray said with a similar facial expression.

"Oh! There it is" I point out seeing the sword split in two on the ground a few feet away from Natsu.

"Hey Natsu! Go get the sword!" Gray yelled out. Natsu just mumbled in response before breaking the ice cast gray placed on him originally.

Natsu fell down face first then turned his head and continued to throw up.

"That's... So gross" Lucy said holding her hand up to her mouth.

"So...who's gonna get it?" Yuki asked. We all stood quiet looking at one another. Nobody wanted to walk through that to get it.

"Lucy can get it!" The blue cat chimed in happily.

"What???" Lucy exclaimed looking up to the cat.

"Relax I'll fly close enough to the ground so you can get it without getting you all dirty" he explained.

Lucy let out a sigh "fine, but if you drop me I swear I will get Aquarius on you!" She warned him.

"Good Luck Lucy!" I cheered her on from afar to try and lighten the mood.

----------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Why do I have to be the one to get it? It smells awful! How can Natsu puke so much over nothing???