"Kurogiri," Tomura pointed his hand at the two possible recruits

"Kurogiri," Tomura pointed his hand at the two possible recruits. "Get rid of these two. I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate."

"A brat and a guy with no manners."

"But Tomura-Sama, do you not think it's a good idea to have more members?" Aoi asked owlishly

"Now, now, Tomura Shigaraki. They came all this way, the least we can do is hear them out. Give them a chance." Kurogiri commanded the man-child.

"Besides, Grain is a respected broker in the underworld, he even brought us Aoi Nishikawa. They're bound to be valuable assets."

Grain turned to them, "like 'em or not, you still owe me a finders fee. In cash." Grain finally walked back into the bar.

"I suppose I could introduce the two of 'em before I go." He points to the blonde school girl, "this one looks like and adorable high school girl, right?"

"She's actually the suspect in a series of deaths where the victims all bled out. So far, her name and face have been kept out of the media."

Said girl blushed again, "Toga here. Himiko Toga!"

"Life is too hard. I just want to make it easier to live in this dumb world. I wanna be Mr. Stainy! I wanna kill Mr. Stainy." Toga said as she jumped up and down.

"C'mon, handy-man, please let me join your League of Villians!"

'Aww, cute!' Was all Aoi could think.

"You gotta be kidding me." Tomura sighed. "Is she crazy?"

Grain giggled again, "Well, she can hold a conversation. For the most part, at least. C'mon, she could be useful."

"Now this guy, Hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he's taken Stains ideology to heart."

"Don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the Hero Killers Mission?"

The scarred man looked around the bar, "I cant imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you."

Toga flinched at his words and Shigaraki growled, "Grow up. She may be a psycho but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people. Don't just stare. What's your name?"

"Right now I'm goin' by Dabi." Dabi finally introduces himself.

"No, I want your real name." Shigaraki pointed at him.

"I'll tell you when you need to know it. I'm any case my new purpose is to carry out the Hero Killers will."

"That wasn't what I asked you, patchwork." Tomura was getting itchy.

Aoi could tell how tense the atmosphere was, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

She was panicking for Tomura, if he got angry and tried to attack them, she doesn't know their quirks so how could she protect him.