The Past :Part 1

Four years ago

It was late at night and Namjoon was working on the new album that the band was suppose to release.

When Namjoon is too deep working sometimes he forgets to eat or get enough sleep this has been going on for a week now and the members are all worried about their leader's health especially his boyfriend Jimin.

The younger was now sitting in the lounge waiting for Namjoon to come home as usual but he decided to go and check up on Namjoon , actually he's going to drag him from the studio and make him come home early.

Jimin arrived at his boyfriend's studio he knocked on the door. Namjoon was startled awake by a knock on the door of  his studio.

He wondered who was it but when he opened he saw his cute looking boyfriend there he moved aside and let Jimin enter the messy looking studio.

When Jimin saw this mess frowned at his boyfriend who just chuckled and strached his neck.

"Jimin,what are you doing here?" asked Namjoon.

"Hyung ,can you please come home early today pretty please?" jimin asked cutely and put on his puppy eyes which he knows no one can resist them.

"I...still h-have t-things-" Namjoon tried to avoid his boyfriend's puppy eyes.

"Pretty please hyung"

"Okay fine" Namjoon sighed defeated.

Namjoon pulled Jimin by his waist which caught the younger by surprised as he came into contact with Namjoon's hard chest.

"Jiminie i missed you much" Namjoon wishpered in Jimin's ear.

The younger blushed when he felt the rapper's warm breath and his raspy voice.

"I want to eat you up and ravish you" the older said as he kissed his partner's neck, jaw and finally kissed his lips.

The kiss began as a soft loving kiss that was passionate but Namjoon deepened the kiss and worshiped his lovers mouth.

Jimin moaned when Namjoon started kissing his neck again on his sweet spot. Namjoon patted Jimin's thighs indicating that he must jump which the younger complyed.

The rapper carried his lover to the table and kissed his lips again but he broke it after a few minutes.

"Baby i would like to take you here and now , but not like this okay"

The younger nodded and hugged his lovers waist while Namjoon kissed his forehead.

The two boys went home when they arrived they found all the other group members asleep, they just walked quietly to the room.