Welcome to Back

Around 13:00 pm at Incheon International Airport a young man wearing all black and a mask including a bucket hat was holding his four year old son who was sleeping as he waited for his younger brother to fetch them.

The reason why he came back was because his younger brother was getting married other than that he was never coming back.

After a few minutes he saw his brother looking for him. Jimin waved his hand at his brother who finally noticed him and walked towards him.

"Hey, hyung" Jihyun said hugging his brother in a bone crushing hug but moved away when the little dumpling in Jimin's arms started to whine in his sleep.

Jihyun took his brothers luggage and led them to his car. The drive was very quite Jimin was thinking about what could happen while he's here in Seoul.

"Jihyun does anyone else know I'm back except you and Mina"

"No hyung we kept it a secret, but don't you think you should tell him about Yejun"

"I don't know yet, i know that i can't keep them apart from each other but my only problem is his reaction" Jimin said looking outside the window of the car.

Jihyun stayed quite knowing that his hyung does not want to talk about this topic. The car was silent again only the radio was playing softly.

After a few minutes they arrived in one of the apartments that Jimin will be staying at for the time being. Jihyun took helped him carry his luggage to the tenth floor as he carried his baby in his arms.

They arrived at the apartment which was a three bedroom aprtment it waa really big enough for him and Yejun the apartment was fully furnished and Jimin made sure Jihyun bought some groceries for him.

"Welcome back home hyung and i really hope that you stay for a long time"

The younger told his brother that because he really missed him so much.

"I hope so too" Jimin said looking very tired.

"Hyung I'll see you tomorrow at ***** cafe."

"Okay"

The younger male left the house as soon as he left Jimin locked the door and walked towards the one of the bedrooms, he put the little dumpling in the bed and he took out something comfortable to wear as he wanted to sleep a few hours because he was  tired from his flight.

Jimin thought how will he get in contact with Namjoon and tell him that he has a four year old son but he will wait until the time is right to do so.

He got in bed and hugged his little dumpling in his chest who snuggled closer to him feeling his warmth. He drifted asleep in no time.