Why?

A day after the fan meeting, the bts members could not stop talking about that cute little boy that looks just like Namjoon.

While their leader wasn't engaging in the conversation he was busy on his phone until he saw something.

It was an article of that read and there was a picture attached to it.

Park Jimin spotted with a child at a park.

Namjoon looked at the picure and saw that the child that was on the picture looked exactly like the cute little dumpling at the fansign.

Not only that pictures at the fan meeting was trending of that little boy and he was shocked to say that Jimin has a four year old child.

He really needed some answers right now because that kid looks extactly like him.

The question was is Jimin married or did he cheat on him.

"I can't believe it" he said that aloud and very one looked at him.

"What's wrong Namjoon?" Suga asked.

"Yejun is Jimin's kid"

When he dropped that bomb Jungkook  choked on his water and started coughing and Jin patted his back while the other members just looked at Namjoon blankly.

"Joon don't joke like that"  Suga said.

" I'm not joking look here's a picure"

Namjoon showed them the picture and it was Jimin playing in the park with Yejun.

"This is the same Park i bumped into him" V said.

"That means he doesn't stay very far from there" J-hope said.

"Um i think we should ask Jihun for Jimin's number first" Jungkook said.

"And what are we going to say to Jimin" V asked annoyed.

"V look maybe Jihun could give us his address instead off number" Jin suggest

"Ok let me call him" Jungkook said.

The phone rang three timed before it was picked up.

"Hello"

"Hey Jihun it's me Jungkook "

"I know hyung, so how can i help you?"

"I was wondering if you could give me Jimin's address "

"Eh...What?"

"Look we know that Jimin is back so don't bother lying"  Jungkook threathened the poor boy

"If Namjoon hyung opened the pressent he got from baby jun y'all would have found Jimin hyung's phone number and address".

"what do you mean?"

"Jungkook hyung tell Namjoon hyung to open the present he got from baby Yejun , look i can't talk i'm in the middle of something'