Sorry

Dear: Namjoon hyung

Hyung by the time you read this letter I'll be gone already I just want to say that I'm glad i was part of bts you guys showed me love, friendship and care but i can't do this anymore, I'm just tired and overwhelmed and i can't take it anymore and i truly understand  you might be disappointed and angry. I hope you not angry at me if you are I'm sorry.....hyung please tell everyone that I apologise for leaving hyung just know i love you so much please don't look for me you won't find me anymore because i left the country hyung don't call me once again tell everyone I'm really sorry from the deepest of my heart

Love Park Jimin

"GUYS." namjoon's voice rang out the house and the members ran to the lounge wondering what's going on.

They found their leader on the floor tears flowing down his face. It was rare seeing Namjoon crying the others were now worried wondering why is their leader crying.

"Namjoon,what's wrong?" Jin asked the leader softly squatting down next the floor and hugged him.

"H-he l-le-left hyung his g-go-ne" namjoon cried in Jin's embrace for his liver that left him without a proper explanation.

Everyone was confused about who is Namjoon is talking about.

"Who?" Jin asked rubbing his back soothing him.

"Jimin is gone hyung his not coming back" Namjoon sobbed harder.

"W-haatttt?"

Namjoon gave Jin the letter after he read the letter he understood why the leader was crying so badly as he knew that the two were in an relationship.

"Hyung what do you mean Jimin hyung is gone" Jungkook's voice was heard because he was confused due to the fact that he was with Jimin a few hours ago and he was perfectly fine and didn't show any signs of something was wrong.

"Kook, mochi is gone and he left us" Jin explained.

"WHAT? Jin hyung he promised last night he won't leave" taehyung said tears shining in his eyes.

Yoongi and Hoseok were shocked wondering why did their mochi leave.

The group was hurt badly that Jimin was gone and one nobody knew the reason. Namjoon was hurt badly that his baby is gone and without an explanation and how will he cope without his pillar of strength.

When Armies found out that Jimin left the group without an explanation they wonder whether Jimin was not happy in the group or something happened everyone was just sad that he disappeared.

Everyone hope that it was just a prank and he would comeback but days turned into weeks and into months and month into Fours full years and still he was not back.

Each and every year on his birthday the members and armies celebrated his birthday and they kept asking him to come back.

Hey lovies I'm back agian with a new book and it's a minjoon book i hope you guys like it.