I wanna be just like him

Park Yejun was watching some cartoons on his papa's laptop when he suddenly clicked on a video showing the a group of famous boys performing he was so into the performance he was squealing so hard.

Suddenly someone started rapping and the kid was looking at this man with admiration  and wondered if he could learn to do whatever he was doing because  it looked so cool.

The video ended and the boy was so disappointed but to his luck another video appered and it showed funny moments of the group that the four year old was laughing so hard but he learn the name of that person and being a mischievous child.

The went to google and search KIM NAMJOON and he read articles about this person and his accomplishments he was so fascinating by this unknown man that he wants to be just like him.

Jimin entered the living room he saw his son on laptop.

"What'cha doing?"

The excited dumpling showed his papa a picture of a person and said.

"Papa i wanna be just like him he is so cool"

When Jimin saw the picture his face got pale and cursed himself in his mind for teaching Yejun how to use a laptop and even search on google.

Jimin was shocked to say that his son wants to be like the his own father but he doesn't know that.

"Papa i saw that they are having a fan meeting in a 3days can we go and please buy cause only a few left tickets before they get finished pretty please" the dumpling put on his puppy eyes.

The young father knew he can't say no to those puppy eyes of and his son's cute face.
He sighed and hesitantly agreed to this.

"Okay"

Yejun tackled his father with a big hug kissing him all over his face.

"Thank you papa"

Jimin knew he was gonna regret this but he knows that what Yejun wants , Yejun gets.

Jimin is proud that his son wants to be like Namjoon. He knows that he needs to tell his little dumpling at his father before its too late or else he will lose his son.

Jimin decided to tell his brother about this and when Jihun heard this was shocked and relieved.

When Jimin asked him if he could come with them to the fansign and he can bring Mina Jihun was shocked that Jimin is going.

He agreed since Mina wanted to go to the fan meeting . But was too busy too buy the tickets maybe this will take off the stress from her as the wedding was very near.

Jimin was happy that his brother agree to come or else he was going to flip going to the fan meeting with Yejun alone.

He knew he had to face his demons sometime soon maybe this is the time to do so and he is only doing this for his son and only his son not anyone else.