Days apart

It's been a week since Jimin bumped into Taehyung and Jungkook. A week since his son met his family and they loved him so much that Yejun has been with them during the week.

The wedding preparations were almost done only a few things needed. Jimin met up with Mina this week and he won't lie he had a great time with her.

Jihun never told Jimin about Jungkook  meeting Yejun at the cafe because he feared that Jimin would ran away with the kid.

Namjoon on the other side was trying to cope knowing that Jimin is in Seoul but he doesn't know where.

Today is a Saturday and Jimin decided to take out his dumpling to the park since the little dumpling has been begging him. 

The family of two are at the Park playing and laughing together  having a blast as they played around the park. Jimin made sure that he dressed the kid warmly as it is very cold today and he didn't want the dumpling to get sick.

Whenever Jimin look at Yejun he can see Namjoon as the little boy was the exact copy of him.  He won't lie saying he did not miss Namjoon. Days that he spent alone during his pregnancy was hell as he had no one.

The days that he spend alone made him realise that he made a mistake and he wants to rectify it but the question is how will he do that  he hopes that Namjoon could understand why he did it .

What Jimin didn't notice is that someone took a picture of him and Yejun at the park and  that might not help or will help the situation that  he is facing.