CAFE...W-what? sh*t

The next morning Jimin was woken up by small fingers poking his face at first he ignored them but when he felt something wet on his cheek he immediately opened his eyes.

He saw his four year old kissing his cheek, he turned his head and started kissing the little dumpling all over his face. The four year old giggled at this.

"Goodmorning papa"

"Morning baby"

"Papa don't call me that I'm a big boy"  the little dumpling whined.

Jimin just chuckled at his son's behaviour.

"Come on, now let's get ready before Jihun comes okay" he got out off bed carrying his son walking towards the bathroom. The former idol realised he never got time to unpack.

He put his son on the bathroom floor and told him not to move. He rushed towards bedroom and luckily he found their toiletrie bag.

When he got back he found his son where he left him he was relieved at that. He took the little dumpling and they did their morning routine. They wore warm clothes because it's winter.

Jimin really doesn't get why the hell did his brother and Mina chose to get married in winter. He won't lie that he was very jealous of them.

He kept thinking that maybe if he didn't  run away like a coward he could have been happy with Namjoon and the members but then again he cursed his family for having male that could fall pregnant. Jihun was lucky enough not blessed with this gift.

The family of two went to the kitchen as soon as they entered the bell rang and Jimin knew it was hus brother. He took their stuff and walked towards the door with Yejun following.

When he opened the door he saw his brother and the dumpling behind him peeked to see who it was but when he was it was his only uncle he walked rushed towards him and hugged is legs.

Jihun bend down and picked up the boy.

"Hey champ"

"Hey uncle" he buried his face on his uncle's chest

Jihun smiled and kissed his cheek. He looked at his brother and asked if his ready who nodded his head and looked the door.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 

The three walked inside this small cozy cafe , the little dumpling was holding his papa's hand while he looked curiously at the cafe. They took a sit at one of the tables in the corner. Jimin took off his mask but leaving his cap on.

A waiter walked towards the three. He asked for they order. He left after writing everything down.

" Hyung can you please go visit eomma and appa"

"You know i can't right"

"I know but please just this once I'm sure that Yejun atleast needs to meet them" Jihun  is desperately trying to get his hyung stay in Seoul he knows that if visit their parents his grandparents including their parents won't let him go.

"Jihun i can't-"

"I'm not forcing you but if you don't want to visit them i can take Yejun to them."

Jimin was a bit hesitant at first but finally agreed thinking that since he doesn't want his dumpling to meet his father yet the least he could do is that let Yejun meet his parents.

"Dumpling do you want to meet your grandparents?" Jimin asked his son.

"YES" the four year old shouted excitedly clapping his small hands making people in the cafe look at them while other cooed at the cute little boy. Jihun apologised for interrupting them.

"Since that is settled you going to visit with Jihun ok"

"Okay papa"

"Can i take him now?" Jihun asked hoping his brother will agree.

"Now..what do you mean now? Aren't they in Busan?"

"Hyung the entire family moved to Seoul 2 years ago"

The waiter came with their orders and they began to dig in after that Jimin paid the bill.

"Yejun please behave and don't cause trouble for Jihun okay"

"Okay " the litte boy nodded his head.

"I love okay I'll see you around later baby" he kissed his son's cheeks.

"Love you too papa"

"Jihun i trust you with my son"

"Don't worry hyung i will"

Jimin said his goodbyes and put on his mask before he could leave the cafe he bumped into someone causing him to fall down but he never hit the ground because strong hands wrapped around his waist.

"Are you okay?" the stranger asked but Jimin's eyes widened because he knew that voice perfectly that voice belonged to Jungkook.

He quickly got out of Jungkook hands and nodded his head and he quickly ran out of the cafe before the young idol would recognise him. What he didn't know is Jungkook got to see his eyes.

Jungkook was only there to get some coffee for him and the members but when he bumped into that boy something about him seemed familiar especially his eyes those eyes looked like his Jimin's but he was not sure.

He walked towards the counter and placed his orders. He looked around the cafe until his eyes landed on Jihun with a small boy that looked very cute and looked like Jimin.

He decided to go to their table and greet them.

"Hi Jihun long time"

When Jihun looked up saw a man dressed in all black but he could not figure out who is he and did he know him?.

"Do i know you?"

The man took a sit where Jimin was previously sitting. "It's me Jungkook "

Jihun eyes widened in horror. "H-hi J-Jungkook hyung"

" why do you looked terrified to see me ?" The idol asked.

"W-hat? Shit sorry it's just that it's been long since we saw each other.

"I know anyway who is this cutie?"

"Oh this is m-my n-nephew P-park Yejun" Jihun stuttering made Jungkook suspicious.

"Hey Yejun , I'm Jeon Jungkook" he wishpered his name to the boy who hid his face in his hands and  mumbled a hey.

'Jimin hyung is so gonna kill me if he found out Jungkook met Yejun'  Jihun mumbled to himself but Jungkook heard him before he could say or ask anything Jihun stood up and said goodbye taking the little boy with him.

Jungkook was confused Jimin had a child. Is that the reason why he left? Did he cheat on Namjoon hyung? Is he married?. Those kind of questions ran through his mind.