Now, two months later it wasn't an issue. They kept the bathroom stocked with what she needed and let her be when it started and she took to the couch to lay down and watch cartoons if she wasn't in school.

"What should we do for Skylar's birthday?" Louis questioned, walking into the kitchen a while later with Skylar crawling after him and then pulling herself up using his pants leg.

She had been trying to walk as of a few days ago but it always resulted in her falling on her bum.

"I don't know. I guess just have our families over." Harry shrugged, not really sure what do.

"What about a smash cake? Didn't you do that for Scarlet?" Louis asked, bending down to pick up Skylar when she gave his pants a rather hard yank and called out a frustrated 'papa'.

"Oh yeah! I did, we should definitely do that." Harry agreed immediately, remembering how adorable it had been to watch Scarlet do the smash cake.

"Maybe we can do some family pictures too, before she does the cake." Louis suggested, pressing his nose against Skylar's cheek and cooing at her as she slapped his face lightly. "My precious baby, you are growing up too fast."

"You know what Uncle Niall said would freak you out?" Scarlet walked into the kitchen with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"What?" Harry questioned turning to look at her.

"In a year and like five months I'll be a teenager." Scarlet smiled, going over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Don't even say that word to me." Louis whined earning a snort from his older daughter and a giggle from his younger one.

"TEENAGERRRR." Scarlet exclaimed in a sing-song voice.

"Stop." Louis pouted childishly, moving over to get an arm around her shoulders and pull her in to kiss her forehead. "You're not allowed to become a teenager, I forbid it."

"But I want to drive!" Scarlet exclaimed, backing away from him. "Daddy says you can drive when you get older and I want to drive."

"Well... well daddy lied." Louis tossed out and Harry's jaw dropped.

Scarlet quirked her eyebrow and scoffed, "Daddy doesn't lie."

And it's true pretty much. Harry never really got the point in lying, you always get found out in the end and you always have to cover one lie with another lie. He's not perfect, he's lied to Scarlet before but it had beat explaining the noises she had heard coming from her parents' bedroom. Other than that though, he doesn't lie to her. He figures if he sets the example she'll follow because that's how she was when she was little, always wanting to be like her daddy.

"It doesn't matter what daddy says, I say you're not allowed to grow up." Louis sighed dramatically, "I'll take you away to Neverland and we'll never grow up!"

"Dad.." Scarlet laughed, "Neverland doesn't exist."

"Well." Louis gasped, placing a hand over his heart in mock horror. "I have nothing more to say to you."

And with that he marched out of the kitchen, still holding Skylar on his hip. Scarlet looked over at Harry who was barely containing the laughter bubbling inside of him.

"Was he always like this?" Scarlet questioned with both eyebrows arched.

"Yes. He's always been dramatic." Harry nodded and went back to making dinner. "Should have been an actor or drama teacher."

"Papa always says you should have been a singer." Scarlet commented, earning Harry's attention, "Why didn't you become a singer?"

"Wasn't my calling." Harry answered shrugging his shoulders some.