Chapter 14

Two weeks seemed to go by in a flash and suddenly it's December 24th - it's Christmas Eve and Louis' birthday.

The past two weeks Louis had been going crazy trying to figure out what to get Scarlet and Harry for Christmas. The younger lad had told him repeatedly that he didn't want anything and to just get Scarlet something simple. But simple wasn't really Louis' style, though for Harry he'd make an effort.

So far for Harry's he's purchased blue plaid, light blue, and red plaid shirts from Hollister knowing Harry always liked the soft feeling of their fabric. He's also purchase a pair of wayfarer style Ray-Bans for him. And of course he decided one more gift wouldn't hurt so he purchased the paper plane necklace as soon as he saw it in the window of one of the expensive shops in London.

For Scarlet he's purchased two pairs of TOMS and two pairs of Vans after pleading with Harry for her shoe size, which Harry reluctantly gave him. He'd also purchased another paper plane necklace, on a shorter chain, for her as well. He'd gotten one for himself too but he'd decided not to wear it until he's sure that Harry won't mind.

He feels like he needs to get her something else though. He's missed eight years of Christmas' and birthdays. And he knows what he wants to give her but he's not sure Harry will approve. So he goes to talk with him.

***One Week Before Christmas***

"Come on Harry, please?" Louis begged as he followed Harry around in the bakery kitchen.

"Louis, I've said no to that so many times." Harry sighed as he picked up a tray of cupcakes to frost.

"I know but that was before and this is now. Come on! She won't be expecting it, it'll be fantastic. I'll pay for everything." Louis said following Harry back across the kitchen as Megan looked on with amusement shimmering in her eyes.

"Harry he's not giving up, just say yes so he'll go away." She laughed as Louis pulled a pouty face at Harry.

"See! Even she says to say yes!" Louis exclaimed gesturing at Megan.

"That's cause she doesn't know what you want to get Scarlet." Harry responded earning a loud sigh from Louis.

And Harry just knew Louis was about to get a little dramatic. And sure enough Louis dropped to his knees on the kitchen floor and grasped Harry's leg around his knee, giving him the ultimate pout.

"For fucks sake Louis get up off the floor!" Harry said trying to shake Louis off with no success. "Alright! Fine! Go get it!"

"Yes!" Louis cheered standing back up. "I've got some shopping to do. Laters!"

And like that, he's gone leaving Harry standing in the kitchen with a still amused Megan.

"You were gonna say yes anyways." Megan laughed coming over to squeeze Harry's shoulder. "I could tell as soon as he pouted at you. His and Scarlet's weapon of choice."

"You have no idea." Harry muttered picking up the chocolate frosting for their triple chocolate cupcake.

"Isn't next week his birthday? Megan questioned moving to grab the cream cheese frosting for the strawberry cupcake.

"Yeah, on the Christmas Eve." Harry replied swirling frosting on top of the cupcake in his hand.

"Are you getting him something?" She asked.

"I thought about it but what do you get someone that's rich and has everything?" Harry responded looking over at her.

"I don't know." Megan answered shrugging her shoulders. "What'd he like when you guys were younger?"