The next thing on their list of things to do is their suits. Yet again they find themselves in an upscale shop in London that Louis knows and recommends to anyone that can afford it.

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson." Antonio greeted as they walked in.

"Hello Antonio." Louis smiled reaching out to shake the man's hand. "This is my fiancé, Harry Styles."

"Mr. Styles, pleasure to meet you." Antonio greeted him the same as they shook hands as well. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're in need of tuxedos for our wedding." Louis responded.

"I see and when is the wedding?" Antonio questioned, motioning for them to follow him.

"November sixth." Harry answered as the older man pulled out a piece of paper, a pencil, and measuring tape.

Antonio nodded as he wrote down Louis and Harry's information on the card.

"How many groomsmen will there be?" Antonio asked after a brief silence.

"One each." Louis replied, snaking an arm around Harry's waist and rubbing his hip when Harry leaned into him.

"And when will they be in for fittings?"

"Tomorrow." Harry stated, having already informed Niall and Zayn of their appointment.

"Alright then, let's get you two into some suits." Antonio said, standing up and gesturing for them to follow him over to the tuxedos all set up on mannequins.

They both select a rather classic looking suit and Antonio writes down the information from the tag before he takes their measurements. Louis settled the down payment on the suits and then they headed over to pick up Scarlet from school and Skylar from Jay's.

As soon as Skylar saw Louis walk into the living room her face lit up and she held out her arms.

"Papa!" She said happily.

Louis smiled and went over to pick her up. Hoisting her into his arms and cuddling her close.

"Hello little bunny." He cooed at her, tickling her tummy. "How's my baby?"

Skylar giggled and pushed his hand away. She had started talking a couple of week ago. They had all been sitting in the living room watching a cartoon and too their disappointment, only slightly, she opened her mouth and pointed at Sugar and then Scooby on screen.

"Dog!" She had exclaimed, crawling over to Sugar and sat back on her tiny bum. "Dog!" she repeated as she placed a small hand on Sugar's back.

"Lou..." Harry had whimpered, sniffling. "She just said her first word... and I didn't get it on camera."

Louis chuckled and kissed his temple before getting up.

"That's right baby! She is a dog and so is Scooby Doo!" Louis spoke excitedly. "Such a big girl now!"

Harry had come over and praised her too before setting her back down next to the dog. It's a thing with Skylar. She loves leaning up against Sugar and patting the dogs soft white fur. Sugar doesn't seem to mind it, she typically falls asleep so Harry lets them be.

Once they get home, Harry heads off to the kitchen to fix dinner while Scarlet went upstairs to shower and Louis went to the living room with Skylar to do some work he needed to get done.

Harry had been extremely grateful to Jay since they had gotten back from Spain. She had come over just like she had promised and explained to Scarlet everything she needed to know in order to deal with her special time of month. Jay had simply chuckled when Harry answered the door and gave her a relieved smile.