"What do you mean? You have to explain." Anne responded sternly.

"I came home and I was tired and I had had a really long day at work. I just wanted some food, a shower, and sleep. He was so caught up in wedding plans again he didn't do dinner and we started arguing and I... I..." Louis stuttered over his word.

"You what?" Anne asked.

"I told him he made me wish I never got him pregnant, that I never met him or fell in love with him, that he made me want to pack my bags and never come back, and that I wished I never asked him to marry me." Louis answered, raking his fingers through his hair. "I swear I didn't mean it Anne, I swear I didn't. I was just so tired and everything was just piling up and I just couldn't take it. I promise I love him, I'd never leave him."

"Louis... where is Harry now?" Anne questioned, trying not to scream at him.

"I don't know. I've tried calling him so many times and he's not picking up." Louis replied and Anne sighed heavily.

"Louis, you need to go look for him. It's raining and cool and night time. You need to find him and fix this. I can't fix it for you and if Harry doesn't forgive you then you really can't blame him." Anne stated.

"I know, I'll fix it I promise. I just don't know where to look." Louis cried, feeling frustrated all over again.

"I don't know hon, London is a big place. You need to think like him. Where would he go if he were upset?" Anne inquired, wishing her son was safe in her home.

"Alright... I'm leaving to go look..." Louis said, grabbing his keys and pushing his feet into his shoes, running out to his SUV. "I'll text you when I find him."

They said their goodbyes and Louis pulled out onto the road. He's been driving for probably thirty minutes when it hits him like a ton of bricks. He and Harry normally did the same thing when upset - they went near water.

His mind instantly went to the park he had gone to after Scarlet had said she hated him, so that's where he goes. Fifteen minutes later he pulled up to the park and relief floods his body as he sees one lone Range Rover parked in the car park.

Louis parked his SUV next to it and scrambled out of the vehicle, grabbing the extra coat he brought with him. He headed towards the area he had gone to when he came here. It doesn't take to long for him to spot a figure balled up near the water in the rain still coming down. He broke into a trot as he got closer and soon was falling to his knees and pulling Harry into his arms.

The younger lad immediately began to struggle, not knowing who was touching him.

"Hush baby, hush, it's me honey." Louis spoke and Harry went still. "Baby..."

"Don't call me that." Harry choked out, his voice wrecked from sobbing for so long and he can feel a fresh batch of tears coming. "I gave you what you wanted. Why are you here? To yell at me some more?"

"No. No Harry I'm not." Louis said sitting down on the wet concrete and moving his legs so Harry was between them before pulling the younger to his chest.

Harry struggled again but Louis held on, refusing to let him go. Eventually, sobs racked Harry's body and he slumped against Louis' chest trembling from the coolness in the air mixed with the cold rain. Louis grabbed the extra jacket from where it was lying beside him and put it over Harry, wrapping his arms over the top and trying to get him warm.

"Harry... I swear." Louis paused, his throat constricting. "I promise you I didn't mean any of what I said to you." He stated kissing Harry's forehead repeatedly.

"You wouldn't have said it otherwise." Harry choked out. "What were you doing? Waiting until there was a reason you thought was legit to leave? Was that your plan all along to treat me the way you did back when we were in high school and then break me again?"