_"Oh! So you're engaged now!?" Maddy questioned, clearly trying to hide the disappointment in her voice._

_"We are. I've never been happier. He's the love of my life, I couldn't imagine being with anybody else." Louis smiled._

_"Well that's wonderful. That's all the time we have for today. Thank you for joining us."_

_*End Flashback*_

That had been a month and a half after they got engaged. Most people that were fans of Louis had been ecstatic after learning of their engagement, however there were others that weren't so thrilled. Which is why Harry received more glares than he could count as they walked through the zoo.

Louis paid the people glaring no mind, instead he focused on Harry, walking with his arm around his waist. Occasionally he snapped some pictures with the camera around his neck, but otherwise he just settles on enjoying the day with his family.

They stopped to eat after a while and Harry set to work feeding Skylar while Louis got food for himself, Harry, and Scarlet.

"Harry Styles?" A female voice questioned and Harry looked up with a small frown.

His eyes landed on a skinny girl with brown hair and brown eyes walking over with the fakest smile he's ever seen in his life. He knows her immediately even though he hasn't seen her since high school.

"Eleanor." Harry greeted, his tone screaming that he doesn't want to talk to her.

He never did like her. She was on the cheer squad during high school and was constantly flirting with Louis but had also screwed just about every guy in the school. Of course, Louis had pushed her away and shot her down so many times pretty much the entire school thought she was stupid for even trying to talk to him by the end of the year. It was clear to everyone except the brunette girl that Louis was not interested in any way, shape, or form. He had eyes for Harry alone.

"How have you been? Never thought I'd be seeing you around." Eleanor commented, sitting down across from him at the table. "And you must be Scarlet." she continued, looking over at Scarlet.

Scarlet blinked at her and quirked an eyebrow before looking at Harry with a questioning look.

"Scar, this is Eleanor. She used to go to school with your dad and I." Harry explained and Scarlet simply made an 'oh' face then went back to watching for Louis and their food.

"Right then." Eleanor stated looking back at Harry with another fake smile. "How are you?"

"Good" Harry responded shortly.

Eleanor hummed and nodded. "Same, I've just returned from New York. Finished up my University work and did some modelling."

"That's nice." Harry commented, wishing she'd just leave.

"Papa!" Scarlet smiled as she caught sight of Louis approaching.

"Louis!" Eleanor cooed, hurrying to get up as Louis set their food down.

"Uh hi." Louis greeted awkwardly as the brunette hugged him.

"How have you been?" Eleanor questioned, grasping Louis' elbow making Harry quirk an eyebrow.

"I've been excellent." Louis answered. "You?"

"Fabulous. I was just telling Harry I just came back from New York. Finished up Uni and then did a little modelling before deciding to return to my true home."

"Oh well. That's cool." Louis responded, ready to sit down and eat.

"So, since I'm back in town, we need to catch up. We can go to dinner one evening!" Eleanor stated, giving Louis a smile.

Half a heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें