"Are you okay? Did they do anything? Did they hurt you?"

Mu Xin looked Xi Tian over if there is any conspicuous wounds or bruises on him. He sighed in relief when there was none. Mu Xin then turned his head and glared at the shameless people.

"What do you think you are trying to do? You're entering uninvited on private property, if you do not want to get dragged out of here you better leave before I call the security guards."

"Mu Xin! You shameless person! If not for you taking Xi Tian away, will the Xi family fall? Are you not ashamed?!" Uncle Xi screamed at him.

Mu Xin laughed.

"Why would I be ashamed? The fall of the Xi family had nothing to do with me. Is it my fault that the people of the Xi Family are all incompetent?" Mu Xin mocked.

"You!" Nephew Xi pointed at Mu Xin.

"What? If you wanted to say something, say it. Did your parents not educate you? Don't you know that pointing at people is rude? Oh, my bad. How could children have manners if your parents don't have one."

Mu Xin meaningfully looks back and forth between Uncle Xi and Nephew Xi.

"Xi Tian, please come back. If you don't come back, this will be the end of the Xi Family ah!"

Mother Xi ignored Mu Xin and put her sights back on Xi Tian who was being protected by Mu Xin behind him.

She does not believe that Xi Tian will have the heart to abandon them to their doom even when he broke ties with them. They are still his relatives and parents!

Xi Tian look at both his relatives and parents who had watched him grow up.

He steps forward from behind Mu Xin who only looked at him and did not say anything, Mu Xin was waiting for Xi Tian's decision.

Whatever Xi Tian chooses to do, as long as he doesn't leave him, if he helps them or not, Mu Xin will respect and support his decision.

"What can I do to help?" Xi Tian finally said after a long time of thinking.

Mu Xin held Xi Tian's hand to comfort him.

"Xi Tian, finally you're coming to your senses. I know that you won't abandon us!" Mother Xi happily said.

"Xi Tian, the Xi family is already falling apart. We needed great financial help so we could stand back up again. The Li's is willing to help us, as long as you marry Old Li's daughter, they will help us with the lacking funds and about He Chen. We can still make a comeback and take the Xi Company back as long as you come back!" Uncle Xi said.

Mu Xin's eyes were always on Xi Tian and never left him, he could see the changes on his face the longer he listened to the bullshit of the Xi family.

Mu Xin could see the gloomy expression on Xi Tian's face. It seems that what his relatives had said really weighed down on his heart.

Mu Xin was brokenhearted for him. He knew just how soft Xi Tian's heart is when it comes to family. In every reincarnation, they always crave the love of a family they will never get.

In this case, even though they really never care about Xi Tian in their heart, Xi Tian still takes them as his family in his heart, even if it's a little bit.

"The Xi family can be saved if I marry the Li's daughter?"

"Yes. Yes, as long as you do, we can make a comeback!"

"Marrying her will not be a loss to you. Than a man, isn't it better to marry a woman? She could give you a family of your own." Mother Xi added.

Mu Xin who was listening on the sidelines about their nonsense wanted to scold them back but seeing Xi Tian's dark expression he held his tongue back.

Than arguing with these brainless people, Mu Xin would rather comfort his wife.

"Ha..Hahahahh!" Xi Tian laughed.

Xi Tian's sudden laughter surprised them. They had never once heard him laugh, most of all, like mad.

Xi Tian was laughing but his eyes were cold. He was looking at them like a cold viper ready to bite its prey. They felt chills on their back.

"Leave."

"What?" The Xi's stupidly looks at Xi Tian.

"I said leave and don't ever come back." Xi Tian darkly spat out.

"Xi Tian!"

"I don't dare to take that surname. Also, if you forgot, I'm no longer a member of the Xi Family."

With that said, Xi Tian turned his back and walk away. He walked inside the villa not wanting to see his so-called relatives anymore.

The Xi Family who were shut down by Xi Tian were dumbfounded for a while. When they came to their senses they started to shout and curse, and even wanted to rush inside.

But Mu Xin was well prepared, on his signal, dozens of black suit bodyguards appeared and grab-half-carrying the people of the Xi Family who were shouting trying to struggle out of their hold.

"Throw them out." Mu Xin ordered.

"....." The black suit guards quickly did as they are told but before they left Mu Xin look at Th Xi Family one last time.

"Thank your lucky stars this time. If you dare come back again, I'm not just going to throw you out I'm going to feed you to the dogs!"

😘😊🤗😚😇😊😘😊😅😊😘😚🤗😚😚🤗😘😊🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊🤗😊😘😊😅☺😘☺🤗😚😘😊😘😊

Angel baby~
Yeah another update!

I updated because I saw someone wanting an update 😂😂
So I updated 🥰

My stocks are depleting....
The next arc is note yet done..
Ah!
I'm having Author's block I need ❤️❤️❤️ and 💋💋💋 and 💰💰💰🤤😂

I want to eat!
I want to jump from an 1000000 floor building skydiving and then transmigrating!!!

Wahhhh!!!