Me : "You okay?"

Nathi : "can i please sleep? My heart is in pain." He groaned loudly now scaring me.

Me : "where's your medication?" He pointed outside so I took his var keys from the table and went to his car , i found the medication in the glove box. I went back and helped him drink it then let him go lay in my bed.

________

Hours later , i was done with everything domestic that had to be done. Nkosenye was currently all cuddled up on his father's chest , i had to keep on reprimanding him from waking Nathi up.

Me : "Nkosenye stop it ! Ngizokshaya ke mina!" He started pouting with tears welling up in his eyes.

Nathi : "Ay baby , leave my son alone hawu!" He said sitting up and taking his son into his arms who is wailing loudly. I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. I still am very much angry with all this and everyone. I don't think these people understand the trauma and anguish i went through when I lost my boyfriend and daughter especially when they kept blaming me for declining Nathi's proposal.

Nathi : "Babe?" I wipe my tears fast then turn to him. "Come here." I go to him and he squeezed me in his arms making me wail so hard. Regardless of everything i missed him so much , i missed being cuddled by him and everything else that has to do with him.

Me : "Where is your son?" He smiles.

Nathi : "He was watching some cartoons on a tab." I nodded exhaling , i went to check on him and he had fallen asleep.

Nathi : "Come to me sthandwa sami." He said after going to place his son in the other room. He closed the door behind him and walks to the bed and sits next to me before pulling me to him.

Nathi : "I'm really sorry for the pain you had to go through and the pain of having to face my father and his cruel self. Im also sorry for the loss of our daughter because it was all my fault regardless."

Me : "Why did you keep it a secret that we were already married traditionally?"

Nathi : "Because i wanted to propose to you in a romantic way. I promise I was gonna tell you after that night of our dinner."

Me : "And when I said no , why did you still act like you never paid for me at home ?"

Nathi : "I honestly was upset about a lot of things and the main reason being that maybe you didn't want to be with me anymore. I'm sorry baby."

Me : "Do you know that after your 'accident' i was blamed?! Your helper , your father and most of your family blamed me! They said it was all my fault you got in that accident and died?! Just because i said no!!!?!"

Nathi : "Im sorry baby."

Me : "If you are , you wouldn't have acted like an angry bull when i said no while you know that you had already married me , yoh were supposed to sit down with me and hear my reasons Nathi!"

Nathi : "I know and i am deeply sorry baby. I was an idiot and selfish. I was selfish because i only thought of myself and never regarded you or your feelings. I never took time to listen to you and your reason and for that i am really sorry. Ngixolele sthandwa sami. Ngixolele mama wabantwana." He said the last two sentences hugging me as i cried. We broke the hug and he pecked my lips , i then deepened the kiss holding his head. His lips moved from mine to my neck , he sucked and bit softly on my neck making me moan lowly.

Nathi : "Ngiyakuthanda ngempela Hlonela , angidlali ngawe. Ngicela ungethembe , uthembe nothando lami enginalo for you."

Me : "Naaaa....thi." His hand was brushing my boobs and pinching them occasionally. He fully took off my tshirt and kissed my chest before planting kisses on each boob. He gently pushed me to lay on the bed then took off my leggings

Nathi : "No panty?! Nice." He threw them on the floor and took off his t-shirt then opened my legs widely. He started moving his hands up and down my inner thighs , brushing them making me shiver.

Me : "Nathiiii." I whispered. He then slowly separated my coochie lips making me impatient and breathe fast. He pressed my clit softly with his thumb before rubbing it in circular motion.

Me : "Ah.. Nathi." He hummed and dipped his head inbetween my thighs. I could feel his tongue exploring my coochie , sucking , biting and nibbling on the clit. I could feel myself go crazy as i came really fast. He didn't stop , he pressed his thumb on my clit while muffing the hell out of me then he inserted his finger and moved it a few times before adding another finger.

Me : "ah sh*t.........ah ah....." i cried in pleasure , after sometime I climaxed hard. He took out his long , hard , dark and veiny member of his pants and slapped it a few times around my coochie

Nathi : "I love you makaNkosazana." He said softly , my tears just dropped as he entered me slowly. I screamed and he shut me up with a kiss so i kept moaning in his mouth while he moved faster and harder.

___________