Blair Bitch Project

Wakey, wakey, Upper East Siders. Spring Break is done, and I'm starved for the dish. We're you sunning in Capri, or sinning in Croatia? Give me the deets. And has anyone spotted our Ex-Queen B? Where does the dethroned royalty vacation these days?

Cat's POV:
First day back from Spring Break. While most of my classmates and my little sister were having vacations I was busy working, having rehearsals for the musical that would be happening in a matter of weeks, prepping for the SATs, and spending time with Nate and my family. What can I say, I like to keep busy.

But with it being a school day, Serena and I went to go get Blair so she wouldn't miss school. And apparently she decided to dress like she was on the run from the mob in 40s movie.

"At least you can wake up from your nightmare. I'm living mine." Serena said after Blair told us about her latest Breakfast at Tiffany's nightmare. "Thank God, I have plans with Dan tonight. Finally, the return of some normalcy!"

But all I could focus on was Blair looking like she wanted turn around and go home. "Blair, what're you doing?" I asked even though I was already sure of what the answer was. "Giving homeschooling some serious consideration." She said.

Serena and I looped our arms through each of hers and dragged her along with us. "Look, we know you think everybody's still talking about you. But your three-week-old scandal is ancient news." I assured her. "Yeah. Did you even hear the dirt that happened over break?" Serena said to Blair. "Who would I have heard it from? Dorota?" Blair snarked at her.

"Well, after much concerted effort, Maya finally made it into Brody Kenner's cell phone." Serena said, dishing out the latest Constance-St. Jude gossip. "Kati's dad moved her entire family back to Israel." I tacked on, which shocked Blair. "Yeah, and Constance's bad girl turned good, Serena Van der Woodsen moved in with Chuck Bass." Serena ended with.

"So, you two think that this whole thing could've blown over by now?" Blair asked gaining some hope within herself. Serena and I looked at each other, then at Blair and nodded our heads yes. We then held our hands out for her to give us her disguise.

But when we got to school, Serena and I began to see just how wrong we were when we saw the looks everyone at school were giving to Blair, and the whispers they were doing as we walked by them.

"Just keep walking, B. No one can make you inferior without your consent." I said as I looped my arm through hers to keep her from running. I was also trying to get her to ignore the disgusted look of Chuck, and the forlorn look of Nick.

The French Revolution had cake. The American Revolution had tea. But looks like the overthrow of Blair Waldorf, has yogurt. Who said you need a silver spoon to dole out just desserts.

Things got worse, because just as we started to make our way up the steps, Blair's former minions and Jenny threw a spoonful of yogurt into her hair. And even though I couldn't see which one did it, I knew it was my baby sister. Which I made sure she was aware of when I gave her a look of disappointment.

As I made my way to my sister, Nate and Nick stopped me. "You don't wanna go over there right now." Nate said as he held me back. "Oh, yes I do." I said as I tried to break out of his grasp. "Someone needs to give that girl a wake up call, if she thinks that she's nothing more than a play thing to those Blair Waldorf wannabes."

"Blair needs you right now." Nick said to me, which calmed me down a little bit. "Look, Nate and I will talk to her. She might be more receptive hearing things from us than her big sister at the moment."

"Fine, I'll let you two talk to her." I said as Nate let me go. "But if she keeps up this behavior, my foot is going up her ass." So while the Archibald twins tried to figure out how to talk to Jenny, I went to find Blair and Serena, and try to figure out how to get yogurt out of the former's hair.