Bad News Blair

(A/N: Cat's Hair and outfit

(A/N: Cat's Hair and outfit.)

Hey Upper East Siders, there's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise. And we hear Blair Waldorf's got a three-for-one special. Her mom, Eleanor, who just returned from Paris, along with Serena van der Woodsen and Catherine Humphrey, brunch buddies.

I couldn't believe that I was sitting in Blair Waldorf's penthouse having brunch with Serena and Eleanor Waldorf while listening to ms. Waldorf talk about her new clothing line. Serena called me earlier and begged me to come along with her, partly because she wanted to get to know me better and partly because she thought I needed to get to know Blair better as well.

"Hey, you're up." Serena said to Blair as she came down the steps her obviously gorgeous nightgown and robe. "Did we have plans?" Blair said as she came closer to us. Meanwhile I hoping that she didn't try to throw me out.

 "Darling it is impolite to interrupt." Ms. Waldorf said as she air kissed her daughter. "I was just telling Serena and Catherine that Bendel's is interested in carrying my line." "Really? Oh, that's fantastic. Why didn't you say something?" Blair said as she grabbed herself a croissant. "I came back from Paris early to put together my look book. And if they like what they see, it could be the beginning of entire lifestyle collection." Ms. Waldorf told us. "Because more people should be like you mother." Blair said, though it sounded more like she was being sarcastic. "Before you tuck into that, you might find the low-fat yogurt more appealing." Ms. Waldorf told Blair, and I definitely didn't miss the way she put an emphasis on low-fat.

Serena pulled me up to look at Ms. Waldorf's clothes but as we walked to the clothes I heard Blair say, "I lost two pounds when you were away." "And you look marvelous." Ms. Waldorf said. If Jo heard me say that I let weight, she would have sat me down and placed a mountain of food in front of me and told me if i didn't put some meat on my bones that the only roles I would ever get would be as dancing skeletons on Halloween.

"Wow, these are beautiful, Ms. Waldorf." Serena said as she picked up one of the skirts. "Well, they will be if they're not all squished from traveling. Darling, please." Ms. Waldorf said as she pushed Blair back so she could walk over to the clothes. "Serena, Catherine, you have to come back later when everything is unpacked. I would love to hear your thoughts. You both have great personal styles." That was all I needed, Blair thinking I was trying to steal both her boyfriend and her mother.