Pilot

Hey Upper East Siders. Gossip Girl here. And I Have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: "Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen." Wasn't it only a years ago our "It" Girl mysteriously disappeared for "boarding school"? And just as suddenly she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel.

Cat's POV:

Dan, Jenny and I finally arrived back in New York after a weekend Smith our mother in Hudson. Right now we were search for our dad. Thankfully, he found us first. "Dan, Kitty, Jenny! Over here!" he said as he called out to us. "Hey Dad" Jenny and I said simultaneously aw we both hugged Dad. "Hey you guys made it."  Dad said as he went to hug Dan. 

"Welcome home. How was your weekend? How was your mom?" He asked, wen more like inquired. "She's fine" "She's good." Dan and Jenny said at the same time. I honestly could care less about how Mom was doing. When I left Hudson, I decided right then and there that I was done with her. "Like maybe I never should've left Manhattan fine? Or, taking a timeout from my marriage was the best idea I ever had fine?" Dad asked us. "Is anyone else hungry? Because I am starving." I said wanting to change the subject.

"Let's go home. I'm cooking." Dad said as he wrapped his arms around Jenny. "Caprese salad with a little Mozzarella di Bufala." he suggest as we exited the station. "Yes." I said as my stomach growled in agreement with me. "And I can make some grilled chicken to got with it. Maybe make some Panna Cotta for dessert. What do you think Dan?" Just as I turned to talk to my brother, I see him staring in another direction.

 When I look to see what or who has caught his attention, I saw it was Serena van der Woodsen, AKA my brother's dream girl. "Let's go Romeo, you can stalk your dream girl tomorrow at school." I told him as I dragged him away.

Spotted: Lonely Boy. Can't believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was. But everyone knows Serena. And everyone is talking. Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks. Sure, they're BFF's, but we always thought Blair's boyfriend Nate had a thing for Serena.

Nick's POV:

My family was currently at Blair's place for a social gathering. Right now my twin brother Nate and I are talking with my father and some of his business associates. 

"So Nate, Nick. Have you both started thinking about college?" One of the suits asked us. "Well, actually, I'm a Dartmouth man." Dad tried to answer for the both of us. "Yes, our dad has always spoken very highly of Dartmouth. But I'd like to check out west. You know, maybe USC, UCLA." Nate said. "Personally, I'm considering Rice or Berkeley." I said, it's always been my dream to be an architect, and those schools have the best architectural programs in the country. "Their mother would never hear of it. Dartmouth is far enough away for her." Our father said. "Right well, Dartmouth is our first choice." I said despondently. 

"Excuse me Captain, Nick." Blair said as she link her arms with Nate's "Nate, can I borrow you?" "Sure. Excuse me for a second." he said as Blair dragged him away, and I took that as my cue to find Chuck.

"Nathaniel, Nicholas. Any interest in some fresh air?" Chuck asked us as he made a gesture in reference to smoking a joint. "When I get back?" Nate suggested. "If he gets back", Blair corrected as she pulled Nate to I'm assuming her bedroom. I couldn't help the jealousy that was burning within me. I always had a bit of a thing for Blair, I must admit.

Better lock it down with Nate, B. Clock's ticking.

Suddenly all of our phones started to ring with notifications. "My God. You'll never believe what's on Gossip Girl." Kati said. "Someone saw Serena getting off the train at Grand Central." Is finished for her. "Good. Things were getting a little dull around here." Chuck said with his signature smirk. As happy as I was that Serena was coming back, I knew that this meant trouble for my brother.