SPECIAL CHAPTER

TYLER'S POINT OF VIEW:

How can I even begin to describe the overwhelming emotions that consume me? Words like beautiful, amazing, extravagant, and unbelievable fall short in capturing the depth of my feelings after marrying the most perfect woman in the entire universe.

I used to dream about her, imagining what it would be like to have her by my side. I never thought such a beautiful girl like her could exist, let alone be mine. But fate had other plans, and our paths crossed in the most serendipitous way imaginable. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that my life would never be the same.

Tangina, sino ba naman kasing babae ang papatol sa isang katulad ko kung malalaman nitong isa akong mamamatay tao? I mean, hahayaan kaya ako ni Olivia na angkinin sya kapag nalaman niya ang trabaho ko?

That thought has been constantly replaying in my mind for the past eight years, and I can't help but express my frustration. At that time, I was in a troubled state, consumed by my own madness and an unhealthy obsession with her. Everything about her, from her scent to her face and captivating eyes, had an irresistible hold on me.

It's difficult to put into words the experience I had when I first saw her. Some might describe it as an intense infatuation, but for me? It's all love. She became my ultimate temptation, and I found myself becoming addicted to her presence in ways I never thought possible. She had a way of taming me, hypnotizing me, and I felt trapped under her spell.

She was 13 and I was 21 when I saw her. What do we call that? Ah, Obsessed at first sight.

I do masturbated imagining her gorgeous face. I Stalked her, following every road she walk, killing her ex suitors, putting a lot of cameras near the area so I can watch her move. Even in her school, there's a lot of security camera standing by for her.

But y'all can't blame me. What's mine are mine. I am not a territorial kind of person but when I saw her? Fúck it! I became possessive and obsessed in a split seconds.

Flashback...

My father has been bothering me incessantly, and it's been pushing me to my limits. In a fit of frustration, I impulsively threw my phone into the toilet and locked myself in the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the mirror. As I wiped the blood from my lip, I struggled to control the anger boiling inside me. I knew that letting it control me would only lead to trouble.

My father can't control me. My family can't decide my future. Fúck their plans, I have no time for that shit.

Umalis ako sa condo na binili ko at sumakay sa sasakyan. I drove it fast to Weston International School, I need to talk to Dreyfus. I'm sure he's there. Well ahm? I just know him, but we're not friends.

I think I need to blow up some steam and he is the best catch, he is good in taekwondo.

When I arrived, I park the car and get out of it, kinuha ko yong leather jacket at isinuot-women were shouting and squealing when they saw me. I grunt in annoyance, seriously? what's with their voice? Why would they have to squeal like a chipmunks and shout as if I am some kind of a fúcking celebrity?

I completely disregarded them, deeming it as a pointless waste of my time. Deri deritso lang ang lakad ko hanggang sa nakarating ako sa play ground ni Dreyfus. I then kicked the door. And saw how he was so startled.

"What the fúck Tyler? Don't you know how to knock?!"

"You busy?"