Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Bria's POV

When I had gotten up to go get the door, I honestly had no clue who it was. I knew it couldn't be Harry. Avery had her key so there was no need for her to knock. The boys usually texted before they were coming over and since it was just me here I wasn't sure why any of them would be here. Plus their knocks on the door were usually continuous until the door was opened for them.

As I had opened the door I just had the expectation that it was maybe someone down the hall wondering if they could borrow something or some shit like that. I had slowly opened the door and it was none other than Zayn standing out there.

His hands shoved in his pockets and his gaze directed at the ground. Even when he had realized that I had opened the door, he still wasn't making eye contact with me.

"Um, hey," I said after a few moments of just standing there in awkward silence with the door open.

"Hey," he mumbled back.

The awkwardness of this just continued on, I wasn't sure why the atmosphere was so weird right now. It's never like this between us but Zayn is just making it really awkward. I knew that Zayn was a man of few words, but he's just standing there, not looking at me, not saying anything to me, he just looked like he was contemplating something with himself right now.

I wasn't sure whether or not to offer that he come in. I mean usually he's here with Scott or Caleb and those two just barge in and Zayn will follow in behind with them.

"So are you going to tell me why you're here or just stand there? Because you're just standing there," I told him after waiting a few moments longer after he had greeted me back for him to say something else or elaborate on why he is here, or just say something about why he is here, but I got nothing.

It was really starting to make me a bit nervous. I mean he was acting really weird and it was making me think that there was something wrong or something along those lines.

"Um, can I come in, I guess?" he asked me.

I just nodded and moved to the side so he could walk in and I closed the door behind him. The movie that I was watching was still on since I had went to get the door just as I was about to start taking it out. So instead of going through the hassle of taking it out and putting it away and turning all the shit off, I went ahead and just muted the volume.

Zayn went to go sit on my bed which confused me because the boys knew that I didn't like them sitting on my bed, mostly because that was where I usually sat when they came over to our dorm. I decided that I wasn't going to give him shit about it right now since he looked like something was bothering him and he actually came to me about which never happens so I wasn't going to do anything to make him want to leave.

Usually if either of us are going through something that we don't want to think about for awhile, we help each other out at the party and occupy each other in other ways.

The fact that Zayn was actually coming to me to talk about something instead of sex was a bit different. I mean as far as I knew he wasn't here for sex. But I just knew whenever he felt the need to talk about something he would usually go to Scott since they were roommates.

I only knew that because most of the time Scott would say some of the things that Zayn had told him. There really were no secrets in our group. If there was, it was only a matter of time before it got out and Scott definitely made sure that the whole group knew. I guess that was good in some ways.

If something was wrong everyone already knew so you didn't have to worry about explaining it to everyone or having us continuously ask what was wrong. Also you didn't have that guilty feeling that came with hiding something from the people you were closest with unless of course you didn't say anything to anyone.

But with us pretty much when you tell one person something, you're pretty much telling all of us, you just usually have the person in the group that you told tell the rest of us instead of it coming from you. There were a few things that reminded secret from most of us, but there wasn't much.

I went ahead and sat down at my desk as a looked at Zayn, waiting for him to say something, anything.

"Zayn, please say something, you're starting to make me nervous," I told him.

"Sorry," he shifted his position on the bed, "Could you come sit over here?" he asked as he placed his hand on the empty spot next to him on the bed.

I seriously hoped this wasn't going to go where I had a feeling it was going to because I really wasn't up for it right now. I decided not to object though and I got up from where I was sitting at my desk and I moved to sit next to him on the bed.

"Um there is just something that I wanted to talk to you about. I don't know if Avery's said anything about it to you or not but I, uh I-"

"Just spit it out," I told him.

I felt like he just kept stalling what he was going to say and I've already been guessing in my mind long enough what he had going on right now so I wanted him to flat out tell me what was going on so I could either help him, or laugh in his face at the fact that he would come to me for something like this.

I guess I was hoping it was something I could help him with, but I hoped it was something that was easy to help with so I didn't have to feel like a jerk for sending him out because there was nothing I could do.

He sighed before he finally decided to tell me why he was here, "It's about Harry,"

***

sorry it's been almost a week since i've updated, i had a lot going on these past few days. the updates should be back to being more frequent again now :)