Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Bria's POV

 Harry had found an empty spot to park his car, but it took a bit long than usual from him to park since most of the parking spots here you had to parallel park into them and Harry was having trouble with it.

"Are you sure you know how to parallel park?" I asked him, trying not to be rude about it.

I just honestly was curious because it didn't really seem like he even had the slightest clue what he was doing.

"Yeah I know how to, I just haven't done it in awhile," he told me as he continued to move the steering wheel back and forth, attempting to get into the spot.

"Are you sure you've ever done this at all?"

"Yes I'm sure," a small laugh escaped his lips.

I just rolled my eyes as he continued to move the car forward and backward, slowly making his way into the spot. There were some cars that were trying to drive down the street and they were currently unable to since Harry was taking up half the road with his car.

Those drivers in those waiting cars were probably at least ten or twenty years older than Harry and I and they were probably pissed that they were having to wait for what they probably considered ignorant kid to parallel park his damn car.

It was actually quite funny looking at the people in the driver's seats of the two or three cars waiting and seeing how irritated they looked that they had to wait for this idiot to figure out how to park his car. It took him over five minutes, but he finally got the car parked as well as it was going to get.

Hopefully by the time we had finished here one of the cars parked either in front of him or behind him would have left so it would be easier for Harry to get out of the parking spot because I did not want to sit here for another five or ten minutes as he tries to figure out how to get out of the spot it look him so long to get into.

The cars that had been waiting sped by now that Harry's car was out of their way finally. Harry and I got out of the car and I waited for Harry to walk over to me.

"Nice job parking," I said somewhat seriously, somewhat sarcastically once Harry was next to me and we were examining his parking job.

"Thanks," he responded, adding a playful glare since he caught on to my sarcasm.

"So where shall we go first?" I asked him.

"I'm not really sure," he answered.

"You've been here before, right?"

"Yeah, I came here quite a bit last year. Haven't been here for a while though and I'm not really sure what you want to do," he explained to me.

Ever since those couple of times that Harry failed at taking me to someplace that I enjoyed, he's now always insistent on letting me choose everything.

Especially in this case since he was the one who decided to go here, he wanted me to pick where all we went here even though I had no clue what there was at this place and Harry did. 

I just told him that I didn't care what we did but he wasn't satisfied with that answer with his fear of messing up.

I'm sure he was worried that whatever store or something that he chose to go into I wouldn't like it and that I would complain about it since to be honest that was what I did the first two times that Harry and I hung out.

To be fair though, I only did that because the whole deal thing was still new to me and I hated every minute of it and I just wanted an excuse to complain about something in hopes that Harry would get fed up and decide to just let me leave. Now it's a bit different though.

I don't completely dread hanging out with Harry and I was being nicer to him. At least my definition of nicer.

"Harry go to whatever store you want to, I don't care, it's all up to you," I assured him.

He looked a bit hesitant and a little apprehensive with the fact that I wasn't deciding. "I want to know what you want to do though," he told me.

God this boy was impossible. "You want to know what I want to do?" I questioned and he nodded.

"I want to go wherever you want to here," I told him with a smug smile and he rolled his eyes since I had used this against him.

"Fine," he said with a laugh, "If you say so,"

I grinned at him and nodded and Harry began to walk down the sidewalk. He was a few paces ahead of me since he started walking before I did. When I caught up to him, I had swung my hand and it accidently brushed against Harry's a bit too much and for a beat to long. Harry looked over and me and I had quickly moved my hand away before I let it stay grazing his for longer than I should.

I cleared my throat, "Sorry," I mumbled as I lifted my hand up and awkwardly ran it through my hair, anything to get it away from Harry and that awkward moment that just occurred.

"No need to be," he said back, a bit softly but I still heard him. I just stayed silent for a few moments after that because I wasn't sure what to say now.

"So what store are we going to exactly?" I asked him after a few minutes or so had passed. I had realized that I never asked him that.

He had made it pretty clear that he knew exactly where he was going considering that he started walking right away when I told him that I was positive that I wanted him to choose where we go first in this outdoor place that I still wasn't exactly sure what to call.

"You'll see," he told me with a smirk and quickened his pace a bit more, causing me to have to walk even faster to continue to keep up with him.

As we were walking, I was looking around at all the different random stores and restaurants that were around, making note of a few that seemed interesting that I might want to go into later. Harry still refused to tell me where he was heading and it was driving me crazy.

"Here we are," Harry finally said, and I looked up to see what store we were standing in front of. I had to read over the words printed at the top of the store.

Never would I have thought that this would be where Harry wanted to go, and I was seriously about to ask him if he was sure we had the right place or if he was positive that this was the place he was meaning to go to.