Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Bria's POV

Harry and I didn't talk very much throughout the rest of the party. We really hadn't been talking all that much at the party anyway. I was just for once, really wanting to leave. It wasn't because of what happen with Harry not too long ago, that didn't matter to me. I just hated being in this environment with Harry, he didn't belong here.

I couldn't even look at him right now, knowing that I had just kissed him. If I had known that it was going to stay at that, I wouldn't have done anything in the first place and just stayed out here. He's a boy, boys are supposed to want to do things like that when given the opportunity.

I wished Harry wasn't here so then I could just drag Zayn into one of the empty rooms and get him to relieve me of my thoughts for awhile. I could just go ahead and do it now whether Harry was here or not, but I figured that maybe that probably wasn't the best idea.

Okay I knew it wasn't a good idea at all. I just didn't want Harry to be accompanying me here right now because it just wasn't normal. The weekend parties were my time to do what I wanted and forget about this whole deal I had gotten myself into with Harry, and now he's here, interrupting my weekend. I wasn't getting anything out of it, so naturally I wasn't very happy about it.

I hoped that Harry disliked the party enough to not want to come back again. I honestly wished that my friends could've kept their mouths shut like I had asked them to in the dorm when Harry came over. If they wouldn't have said anything, he wouldn't have cared about the party and we could've just gone bowling and be back hopefully with enough time for me to get to the party by myself.

Harry hadn't really said anything regarding how he was enjoying the party or not. I felt like maybe he was still in a bit of shock that I had kissed him, because back in the game room, he seemed pretty surprised. I hadn't been sure how any of this was going to play out.

I would say that I was not understanding why Harry was basically frozen back in the game room, but it also didn't surprise me that he wasn't willing to take it any further. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his first kiss or some lame shit like that. It was probably the first time he'd seen a girl with their shirt off.

My mind was running a mile a minute deciding what to say and what to think right now. I had already settled with myself that I was already over and didn't care about what happen in the game room now, but I know for sure that Harry wasn't over it or that Harry was just going to forget about it.

I hoped that he would just forget it happened and that he would not take it to seriously and think that me kissing him would be a regular thing. It was just a one time thing he and screwed it up by not letting the next step be initiated.

Harry still hadn't said anything, and I was just a bit apprehensive to say anything right now. I shouldn't be though since I'm pretending like everything that's occurred at this party up until now hasn't happened. I just knew that Harry was overanalyzing this whole thing and probably still thinking about it.

I really wanted to leave though and unfortunately Harry was my ride. I wished that I could just have Scott or Caleb give me a ride to the dorm, but they were both drunk and probably weren't planning to leave for a couple more hours. I was thinking about just asking Zayn to give me a ride, but I wasn't sure what condition he was in or if he was planning on leaving yet.

I hadn't really seen him around much ever since we arrived. I was kind of hoping that he wasn't with another girl right now, but then again I didn't really care. Zayn was free to hook up with whomever he wanted, as was I. It was just weird to think that he might've been with someone else right now when it was usually me with me at all these parties.

Harry and I were still sitting on the couch, watching all the drunken people go by. Avery had left this area a while ago with Caleb so they were probably off doing who knows what.

So now I was just watching a drunk Scott and Louis who were a few feet away, taking different drinks and pouring them together at random and daring each other to drink them. I will admit that it was quite entertaining, especially the faces they pulled when the drink turned out to be a lot strong than they had anticipated.

I probably watched them for another fifteen minutes or so before I finally began to lose interest. By the look on Harry's face I could tell that he probably wanted to leave. I was going to be a jerk and just make him wait it out until he finally manned up and said so himself that he was ready to go, but I honestly wanted to leave too, and I get that Harry was probably just apprehensive to say anything right now.

"You want to go?" I asked Harry, and he was nodding in response just as I was getting the last word of that out, confirming my assumptions that he was eager to leave.

I was going to say bye to my friends and tell them I was leaving, but I either didn't know where they were, or some were too drunk to care right now so I went ahead and walked out of the house with Harry. We walked down to where Harry parked his car, which was farther away than I really felt like walking right now but there was nothing I could do about it.

We eventually made it to Harry's truck, and Harry drove me back to my dorm. When he drove up to the dorm parking lot, he offered to walk me up to the building. I declined, but he ignored me and got out of the car and walked with me anyway. I decided not to acknowledge his presence until we had walked into the building.

"You can go now," I told him, deciding that he's walked with me long enough since I told him I didn't need him to come with me.

"Okay," he said with a nodded, and stood in front of me for a beat longer.

For a moment it looked like he was about to lean down and try to kiss me. He was ridiculous for thinking he could do such a thing right now. I was kind of hoping he would attempt to though, just so I could reject him. I know that sounded me, but I felt like he kind of deserved it at this point.

Luckily for him he thought twice about his actions and took a step back before saying bye and turning around to head back out of the building.