Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for giving my purse back the other day. I was really worried that I wouldn't get it back, there's something really important that's in there." I said, looking down as I slowly fidgeted my fingers.

I glanced at him to see his reaction. He is still looking at me. This time I could see the smile on his face.

"You're welcome, and thank you for helping the charity." He replied warmly.

Once again, I was lost with those black orbs looking straight into my soul. I know that any minute I would do something or say something that I would regret if he wouldn't break his gaze at me.

Jisoo stepped forward. He was about to lean in and say something when Taeyeon came out of nowhere.

"Ooh Did I come at the wrong time?" Taeyeon said, looking surprised at what she's seeing while hugging the baskets from the auction.

Jisoo immediately stepped backwards. "No, let me help you with what you're carrying." Jisoo bowed to me and walked towards Taeyeon.

I sighed and smiled. I saved myself with my stupid imagination. It was closed. I'm about to confess my feelings towards him if Taeyeon didn't show up.

I feel more relaxed now. Jisoo smiled at me , he's not mad at me anymore. I can't help but smile. I look at them once more and leave the gym thinking about where Somi and Sana went.

The day is almost over and the games and booths are in now. I found Somi and Sana eating near the big cherry blossom tree.

"Here comes our charity girl!" Somi started as she ate her burger.

"Yah , don't tease me." I retorted and snatched her burger from her.

I saw her face get annoyed. "Yah don't eat too much, I'm hungry." She's intensely looking at me as I scanned the burger in my hand. Sana is just watching us, still not talking.

"Cheese burger?" I asked as I took a small bite on the side.

"Yeah." Somi replied, still looking at the burger in my hand. "So when will be your date?"

"Wh - what?!" I replied, almost choking with the burger inside my mouth.

"When are you guys going to date? You and Jisoo?" Somi added, making me choke more as I chewed the food.

I shoved the burger back to her and quickly glanced at Sana, who looked tense now.

"We're not going to do the date thing. I did the auction to help charity," I said firmly.

"Really? Well, that's crazy. You should've let Minyoung win. That girl cried because she lost the bid."

"That's not my problem anymore. Besides, she's doing the auction just because she wants to date a guy. Like what the hell is that?"

"Right, good thing you stood up and bid or else Jisoo will be molested by her." Somi replied, finishing her burger.

"Of course I won't let that happen."

"But are you sure you don't want to date him? I mean it's part of the bid," she added.

"I'm glad to help the charity and to help him escape Min young, I'm good with that."

I saw Sana's lips forming a smile for a very quick second, then turned back to her RBF look.

"Are we going to be okay now, Sana?"

"If you say so," Somi replied.

"So, should we check the booths now? We haven't checked the ones on that side!" Somi said as she pointed to the booths near the Principal's office.