She covered it up. The headaches. The overwhelming moments where she would have to zone out to prevent that exact reaction. With Amrin, she still had her moments that she was scared to tell him. She didn't want him to be pushed away.

He was the first person to love her. To accept her. And she thought that it was because of the persona she held. The one who had it put together. Even with the weird curse, he could look to someone who saved him, who was able to balance out her life.

Kieran was the first person to see this side of her. The true one. The woman who didn't know who she was. The one who's never received any form of love, for the only one who did, left and she could only blame herself.

"I've had my select few partners before you.", he started.

Audrina scoffed, "Not surprised."

"Thank you.", he spoke sarcastically, making Audrina smile somewhat. "But I've been.... picky if that's a good term."

"It's not"

"Ok but you get what I mean", he huffed, "You've got everything that I've dreamt for. And I think I've mentioned it before but, I don't care if we're just sitting in my office doing our own work, I have no shame to admit I love being around you. I can go on  and say how you make me happy or how your definitely the most beautiful woman I've ever seen..... but most importantly, since I was young, I think like most people, I've have me desired person set. And I found her."

Audrina finally opened her eyes. She has been in a similar situation with him confessing on three different occasions, and yet each time it was different. Her heart fluttered, as she sat up, now closer to him, each facing each other. Kieran leaned his elbow to the back of the couch and took one of his hands to wipe the single tear that's been fight her waterline since her outburst.

  She just stared at him. Nothing to intense, but searching. Looking for the face she is all to familiar with from everyone in her life. The face of want. She was truly seeing if he wanted her, or something from her.

It was all that would confirm whether she'd speak on what was building in the back of her throat.

Sometimes the simplest phrases can be the hardest to say. It can run on repeat countless of times in someone's head, eating away at their brain that they eventually become used to it. Denial sets in. However, saying it out loud. Makes it true. Makes it more than just a non-existent phrase, it becomes another sense.

"Tell me why you pretended to forget."

She just needed one more push.

Kieran's eyes widened slightly, taking him back. He sighed, "Hatori told me about his special, hypnosis technique after you told him to erase my memories. Apparently you didn't want me involved with the Sohmas, for my safety. We had our back and forth. Me saying I don't care about my safety, I also told him, that erasing my memories won't do anything.", when she gave him a questioning look he explained, "I've been attracted to you for so long. You think erasing this past year is going to take that away? But he said pretending would give you a chance to ease some of the weight off your shoulders as everything that was going on, which I wasn't opposed to. So I told him I'd give you a month. Long story short, you sent in the letter, and he told me you were going through something. So I came here."

"For me?", she urged, trying to ignore heart heart beating out of her chest. If he couldn't hear it she'd be surprised. "You don't need me for anything?"

  His features softened, his hazel eyes looking directing into her own, "No."

She sighed out, it shaky. And all of a sudden nerves took over her. As if she was about to make a speech in-front of a crowd of people. Kieran only waited patiently as he felt she was about to say something.'