Abusive: Nagisa x abused reader

You snuck into your room trying not to wake your drunk abusive father. You shut the door trying not to make a sound, your door made a loud noise which echoed through the house. Your fathers voice boomed throughtout the house, you ran into you closet and hid at the very back. Your bedroom door slammed open, your father looking every where for you. You let out a breath, the closet door was ripped open and you were dragged out and chucked across the ground. Your father punched you in the stomach and kicked you in the ribs, your father left you alone locking your bedroom door behind him. You weakly pulled your phone out from your bag and dialed Nagisa's number.

"Nagisa, please come to my place. I know I told you to stay away but I need you to jump into my window and help me run away, there's no time to explain. Oh shit! My fathers coming back!! Hurry!!" I coughed and hid my phone back in my back.

"Sweetie, I've bought you some food" Your Mum slid a container towards me

"Thanks" I smiled as best I could

"Pack up and leave, get away from here. Go stay with your friends" Your mum winked

"What about you?" You asked

"I'm staying so he doesn't hurt anyone else" You mum locked the door behind her

Your POV

I opened the window and Nagisa jumped in, I weakly hugged him. I started packing my things along with my money, Nagisa carried most of my luggage as well as helping me walk. We made it to his house, Nagisa's mum ran up to us ready to scold Nagisa but soon stopped in her tracks when she saw me. Nagisa placed my things on the ground and helped me into the lounge room. I sat down on the lounge painfully, Nagisa grabbed pillows and placed them behind me to make me comfortable. I smiled greatfully at Nagisa and kissed his cheek, Nagisa's mum rushed over to me quickly fixing me up.

"Thank you" I mumbled

"Your welcome, I'll go set up a bed for you in Nagisa's room. How long do you wish to stay?" Nagisa's mum smiled

"I have no clue, if your willing to let me stay, I'll stay" I smiled tiredly

"Alright, well my husband is putting food in the bowls now, please make yourself at home" Nagisa's mum spoke

After dinner and getting ready for bed, Nagisa helped me into bed and we talked for awhile. I started to fall asleep with my head in Nagisa's lap, soon I was completely asleep.

Nagisa's POV

(Your Name)-chan fell asleep with her head in my lap, I carefully placed her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead. I turned the light out and made my way to bed, I drifted into sleep.

I was woken by a loud scream, I turned my light on and held (Your Name)-chan in my arms. I tried to calm her down, my parents ran in and my mum tried to help calm (Your Name)-chan, I pulled (Your Name)-chan into my lap and hugged her against me.

"Its alright, nothing can hurt you. Its alright, your safe now" I whispered into her ear

(Your Name)-chan cuddled into my chest and cried, I held her against me.

"He's coming after me" (Your Name)-chan cried

"Who's coming?" I asked

"My father, he's coming to take me away from you" (Your Name)-chan tried to get closer to me

"(Your Name)-chan, no ones going to take you away" I sighed

"Maybe if she slept with you, she might fell better" Mum smiled

"Lets get to bed and no one will ever take you away" I lifted her up in my arms taking her to my bed

I lied her down in my bed, I hopped in next to her and pulled her close. Mum turned the light out, (Your Name)-chan wrapped herself around me. I wrapped my arms around her and kept her close.

***

My alarm woke me from my sleep, I opened my eyes and saw (Your Name)-chan fast asleep. Mum walked in and her gaze softened, I smiled and turned my attention backto the sleeping girl.

"Wake her up and come down for breakfast" Mum smiled

"I think we should let her sleep for today, by the looks of it she doesn't get much sleep" I spoke and carefully lied (Your Name)-chan on the bed as I slipped out

"I guess your right" Mum smiled

"I'll get ready for school, when (Your Name) wakes up tell her that I'm at school" I smiled and covered (Your Name)-chan