Calming: Makoto x reader

You shrieked as loud thunder crashed, you locked your bedroom door so no one could come in. You heard the front door open and you wailed as the thunder got louder, the door knob twisted and soon someone was knocking at the door.

"(Your Name)? Are you in there, I have something to give you" Makoto called

"I'm coming" You cried, you opened the door and Makoto engulfed you in a hug

"You ok? Is the storm scaring you again?" Makoto rubbed circles on your back in attempt to calm you down.

"Make it stop!!" You wrapped your legs around Makoto's torso and buried you face in his neck while crying.

"Calm down (Your Name). I got you a something" Makoto held you in his arms while walking over to your bed

Thunder crashed and you dug your nails into Makoto's skin, Makoto tried to put on to your bed but you clung on to him tightly. Makoto sighed and grabbed the teddy bear out from the plastic bag that he bought you, Makoto pressed it against your body while trying to get you off him. You wouldn't budge but you did take the bear and place it between your stomach and Makoto's chest, Makoto chuckled and more lightning roared. You started shaking and held onto Makoto for dear life, Makoto lied in your bed while you held on tight. Makoto managed to pry you off him and make you hold the teddy bear, You held the bear tightly against your body while shaking in fear. Makoto pulled you closer to him and wrapped his arms around your body to keep you warm, he passionately kissed you on the lips and you kissed back.

***

Makoto opened one eye and saw you asleep in his hold while clutching the teddy bear to your chest with your face buried in it. He chuckled lightly and you moved closer, Makoto snuggled into you.

<Sorry for the short chapter guys>