When he was satisfied that her tits were completely red and swollen, Percy continued to trail his lips down her stomach, until his nose was nudging against her panties. She wrapped her fingers in his hair, desperately seeking purchase on something to help keep her frantic heart from leaping out of her heaving chest.

He hooked a finger in her soaked underwear and pulled them down without a word, exposing her to the world. His large hands held down her hips, and she closed her eyes, shuddering beneath him as she waited. Finally, achingly, he slid his tongue through her folds and flicked up across her throbbing clit. A whine immediately escaped her lips, unaware before now that anything could feel as good as this. He picked up speed, licking her up and down rapidly until she felt like she might pass out. His tongue moved erratically, impossible to predict which way he may tease, push or bite next and it had her on edge already. Oh god, how was he so good at this, too?

Suddenly, his hands snuck beneath her and grabbed her ass roughly, pulling her down further onto his awaiting face, causing her to release an echoing yelp. His mouth sucked and blew on her sensitive nub and it felt like every nerve inside her may explode. Her legs, which rested on each of his shoulders with her feet hooked together behind his head to trap his lips on her, were shaking with the effort to hold back her orgasm.

She had never cum so quickly in her life, not even by her own hand, and she really didn't want to give this asshole the satisfaction. Her body practically let out an audible laugh at her sad attempt to fight against the oncoming wave. Suddenly the band snapped, and she very nearly flew off the counter as the sensation gripped her, letting out a guttural groan as she fluctuated fitfully between taut and limp over and over, her walls clenching, tortuously empty, searching miserably for something to fill her. Her climax lifted her from her body, tumbling fast and hard, head over heels, everything around her dissolving, lost in time and space.

Good God, Percy hadn't even touched her with his fingers yet and she was practically a sobbing mess. Her heartbeat continued to race as she relaxed, slumping exhausted back against the counter, her head falling over the side. Her whole body was sore and tired, and they had barely even begun.

"Jesus," she muttered quietly.

"You are so fucking beautiful," Percy whispered against the skin of her thigh.

Her cheeks felt warm, and she tried to take back some of her control, "are you going to do something else or just keep giving me gentle kisses, because I can find someone- oh fuck," she moaned.

Percy didn't give her any more time to mouth off. He looked up at her just long enough to give her a smug grin, his chin dripping wet, before diving back in. This time he did use his fingers, slipping two of them inside her, embarrassingly easily due to how wet and wanting she was. He pumped into her excitedly, reaching depths further than she ever had herself. He massaged skillfully, seeking those sensitive spots that made her shake with pleasure. He added a third digit, while his palm slammed against her clit with every thrust, bringing her to new heights each time. He began twisting his hand while he pumped, carrying her closer to rapture with every expert move.

"You taste so good," Percy whispered, "fuck, you're so sensitive."

She should have been embarrassed for coming twice in such short succession, brought to the brink so easily that she might believe he had the cheat codes or something. Those words, uttered with hushed reverence only pushed her faster towards that cliff. She was Annabeth Chase and she had been doing this sex thing long enough to convince herself that no one could turn her out quite like this. She really should have been unsettled and horrified, and she certainly didn't plan on telling anyone about it, but she was writhing with immeasurable pleasure, clinging to life as her aura floated towards the heavens, and she just couldn't find it in herself to give a single, flying fuck about what she should be.